Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice student

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I am an ice student. i am suppose to get muchrooms for my next spel. i do not know where or what other then they are in mooshu. please help!!!!!!

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
imce wrote:
I am an ice student. i am suppose to get muchrooms for my next spel. i do not know where or what other then they are in mooshu. please help!!!!!!

Are they diseased mushrooms? Diseased mushrooms are found in Kishibe village. To get to Kishible village, go to the center were the big cow statue is in the middle of the Jade Palace. Turn left and go through this house. When you go near the house it will say "Entrance to Shoshun Village" after you are in ShoShun village, turn left and keep going left, you'll end up in Kishibe Village.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
imce wrote:

I think that they are in Kishibe Village...

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I had to get those for a regular mission. But I need something from MooShu for the ice teacher. The quest is called Fungus Among Us.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
still unable to get what I need to get my blade from the ice teacher. i am stuck on this even though i am a 43 lvl now. very frustrating. She says talk to someone in the spiral but i do not know who. i checked in MooShu and with the owl. What did i do wrong? I am suppose to get the ice blade..

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
imce wrote:
still unable to get what I need to get my blade from the ice teacher. i am stuck on this even though i am a 43 lvl now. very frustrating. She says talk to someone in the spiral but i do not know who. i checked in MooShu and with the owl. What did i do wrong? I am suppose to get the ice blade..

Alright, who does it say to talk to? I'm sure Professor Greyrose would not tell you "go talk to some random person"
Go to your quest book and look at the person you need to speak to. Find out where they are (yep your quest book tells you where people are.) And everything will be easy

Defender
May 18, 2009
imce wrote:

I found those at a dungeon. I think it was crimson fields. There is a secret boss that is storm magic (he is a ninja pig). I turned him into bacon and the mushrooms were behind him. I pretty sure that's where they were. Good luck!

Hunter Skullgem Master (Level 42) Thaumaturge

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Ok, I'm gonna say this once:
Proff. GreyRose will tell you: "you need these mushrooms". I forgot the name but; its the cow in the Mooshu spiral chamber. she'll tell ya to go to the crimson feilds. !WARNING! this guy has the damage of storm, life of ice, and fizz rate of myth! i needed a death person to help meh!!!!
I hope this helps!
-Emma MoonHunter (43 Ice)
Or
Sarah RavenTalon (15 Death)