Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck in collosus blvd and cant go anywhere

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
here's what happened. for those of you who have gone in collosus blvd, you know that quest from mindy pixiecrown: lets make a deal? I went to the gobble stone castle. I deafeated the gobblestone prince and just when i try to go to gobblestone king's throne room i get this annoying pop up saying: Failed to load instance zone! So i close out the window and login again right? Then when i get to character selection, i choose the same character that got stuck in the failed to load instance zone thing. When i click play guess what happened? IT SAID FAILED TO LOAD INSTANCE ZONE! So i try again...... AND IT SAID IT AGAIN! so basiclly i am stuck in collosus blvd and not able to go anywhere else..... :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
i cant play wizard101 anymore....

Administrator
We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you, young Wizard!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
oh and this is my only high lvl character he is lvl 23 adept sorcerer i learned pirate 8) and all my friends all prob worried sick about me. :-( its been tree days since this happened :-( i and does anyone know miguel icecatcher and miguel thundercatcher? he one of my best friends and i want him to see this