Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vault of Ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
Could someone help me please!?!? I need to get the fang. Now this is what I have done.... I have fought all 3 bosses, and I have unlocked something.. not sure what it was, since I d/c'd right after, but I can't get anything to unlock anymore. I know there are riddles you must solve... and that is where I am stuck!! please some one help me!

ig name:Kiera JadePetal
lvl: 24

thank you in advance!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
dquiroz wrote:
Could someone help me please!?!? I need to get the fang. Now this is what I have done.... I have fought all 3 bosses, and I have unlocked something.. not sure what it was, since I d/c'd right after, but I can't get anything to unlock anymore. I know there are riddles you must solve... and that is where I am stuck!! please some one help me!

ig name:Kiera JadePetal
lvl: 24

thank you in advance!

You have to beat the three minor bosses and solve their three riddles before you can face the big Boss. If you disconnect you have to redo everything.

Riddles: Look at the hints that appear along the back wall, they should clue you in.

Delver
May 04, 2009
After you defeated the first three bosses, it unlocked the big door near the entrance where you first came into the dungeon.

If you disconnected and then logged back on, sorry to say that you probably lost all of your progress. It's a dungeon. You can't log off. You can leave the dungeon to heal and come back, but you can't be gone for more than 30 minutes, and you can't log off or disconnect, or you lose everything you did.

Hope this helps.