Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm mander pet????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2008
Ello, Valdus Nightpyre here with a very strange occurance to share with you all. about a month ago i was in the bazaar looking at pets because i collect them. i read through the list then re read it and noticed that there was a storm mander listed for about 4000-8000 i cant remember the price. when i bought it and equipped it it was invisible. i walked around with the invisible thing 'showing it off' to my friends for about a week. i was just about to get back on yesterday and when i did i realized that it wasnt invisible anymore and it looks really really cool. everyone i've talked to or has asked me about it has said they have never seen one before and i was wondering how many of you all know anything about it or have one. any responses at all would be greatly appreciated, unless the response is random garbage, which i will then tell you. thanks alot.

\M/ Valdus Nightpyre, beta tester and lvl 42 necromancer \M/

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
The storm mander pet was glitched for a while, but with the last update, they fixed it. Simple as that lol.

Kane Stormcaster - Grandmaster Diviner - Master Artisan
Lenora - GrandmasterTheurgist
Kane Icecaster - Master Thaumatruge
Flint Forge - Magus Sorcerer - Warlord

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
The storm manders were a glitch that took them some time to fix. After one of the big updates, certain storm mander pets went invisible. My mander used to be orange, much like the ones found in Krokotopia. To fix that glitch, it looks like they replaced the orange manders with these new purple ones that wear a hat and clothes.

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
MonicaZ22 wrote:
To fix that glitch, it looks like they replaced the orange manders with these new purple ones that wear a hat and clothes.

Actually there are currently two types of Manders. The orange ones are of the fire class and the purple of the storm class. Sorry but I do not know why ice was omitted from the pet class when they made them. I think they are cool and I have a storm mander as well.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
It was probably the one I sold.
I had it for awhile, and I sold before. And it was invisible that's why I sold it in the first place.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
For a while the storm salamander had a few glitchs. For example, when I first got it, it looked really cool with all the colors and everything but the next day, it looked like a fire salamander. It took a few days to fix but it was still weird.