Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats the Best school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
sloop9024 wrote:
I have a wizard in every school ( Myth is my Fav) and I want to know what your fav school is. PleaseTell me why you like your school and your fav spell. And don't forget the schools are Fire

Death Balance Myth

Life

Ice Storm

all of the schools :-) :-) :-D :-D :-P :-P ;) ;)

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
dinosaur2009913 wrote:

Just because that is a healing school doesn't make it the best. Death can attack and heal. Other schools can attack and do other things. Sorry I'm too tired right now to point all the advantages and weaknesses.
Life is NOT the best

LIFE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it's probably the only school YOU HAVE javascript:emoticon('');

all may look defrent but they are all the same

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
dagger44 wrote:
7. Ice
6. Myth
5. Fire
4. Balance
3. Life
2. Storm
1. Death

[cass life bloosom]43.master
6.balance
5.life
4.death
3.myth
2.fire
1.Ice and Storm

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
dagger44 wrote:
7. Ice
6. Myth
5. Fire
4. Balance
3. Life
2. Storm
1. Death

Life all the way down there?? I think it goes like this:
1.storm
2.life
3.fire
4.ice
5.death
6.balance
7.myth

[cass life bloosom]
No myth is not at the balance is at the end.Because i had a balance before then i deleted it because its health was low.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
Life,it's obvious! You get to HEAL! You and your friends actually get to stay alive once! Spells like absorb can help you for at least 3 powerfull rounds.
that might be true, but life doesn't do much damage. I don't think that any school is better than the other. They all have cool stuff like:
Fire and Storm do lots of damage but they don't have great accuracy and can get annoying
Ice and Life have lots of defences and shields, but don't do much damage.
Myth, Balance and Death are totally FAIR. they do a fair amount of damage and health, and have fair accuaracies.
That's just my opinion. Oh and my fave spell has got to be meteor strike.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
My favorite school is ice

ICE RULES!

they rule because they have the best defense and the highest health so it will take a lot of spells to kill an ice by their tower shield and stun

and my favorite spell is the ice colossus XD

Daniel FrostGlade lvl 47 ice wizard

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Pyros666 wrote:
I don't think any school is better than another, they all have advanrages and disadvantages. I beat Malistaire and became a grandmaster pyromancer (fire). I am replaying the game now as necromancer (death).
From my experience I can realy only compare those two.

Fire schools advantage is a lot of their spells hit multiple targets and do massive damage......disadvantage those same spells take 3 rounds to deal that damage, and your opponents might heal or kill you before the full efect is reached

Death school advantages a lot of their spells heal you and damage opponunts at the same time .......disadvantage for pip cost other schools spells are stronger

Also I noticed: There is no balance sheild spell , though ice schools tower sheild resists all atacks.

I think your rite, but if I was going to choose one it would be "Ice Ice Baby"

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Infamousice wrote:

ICE RULES!

they rule because they have the best defense and the highest health so it will take a lot of spells to kill an ice by their tower shield and stun

and my favorite spell is the ice colossus

TRUE THAT 8) :P :-P :-D :D

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
KiansDad wrote:
That's easy. Death school. They serve cookies.

Come to the dark side! We got cookies! xD
Only DARK chocolate though, well what else do you think?
xD DARK chocolate if ya want ice they have ICE CREAM

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
most people pick death because it looks cool

In my book here are the schools:
1 is the best 7 is the least

1.Balance
2. storm
3.Death
4. fire
5. life
6. myth
7. ice

Andrew Dragonstalker level 46 sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010

Storm is the most powerfull

sorry it isn't :? storm ice and fire have a more chance of fizzling but still have good cards

lvl18/death

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
drakonio wrote:
Well, my favorite school would have to be Life becuse thats what came out as an answer on the quiz and in PvP, you can bug a lot of people when you keep healing :D. Oh and before I forget, my favorite spell has to be Centaur.

but life doesn't have alot of attacking spells

lvl18/death

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
storm isn't the most powerful even though it has cool spells. storm, ice, and fire are most likely to fizzle. but mainly storm. you can even research that :-o

lvl18/death

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
KILEYGHOSTBLOOD wrote:

sorry it isn't :? storm ice and fire have a more chance of fizzling but still have good cards

lvl18/death
he said most powerful not best

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
DarkStorm824 wrote:
KiansDad wrote:
That's easy. Death school. They serve cookies.

Come to the dark side! We got cookies! xD
Only DARK chocolate though, well what else do you think?

i have to go with death i always get death on the quiz but i like myth and balance so don't get me wrong i like not only death

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
zorro11 wrote:
dagger44 wrote:
7. Ice
6. Myth
5. Fire
4. Balance
3. Life
2. Storm
1. Death

1.storm
2.life
3.fire
4.ice
5.death
6.balance
7.myth

more likely
1.death
2.storm
3.myth/balance
4.balance/myth
5.life
6.fire
7.ice
death needs to be the top hits harder and gives health while you hit themjavascript:emoticon('');javascript:emoticon('');!?

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I would pick fire as my personal favorite because you can do great damage overtime, get away with healing(link), and just overwhelm your enemy

as number 2 i would pick ice because ice wizards can get hit like crazy and surive though they lack in damage

as number 3 i would pick balance because they can heal,attack, and buff easily to make spells stronger, but they are really good in group battles.

as number 4 i wouls pick death because they can attack and heal, but there attacks arent the best

as number 5 i would pick myth because they can get help really easily and remove shields (i would not want to be a storm monster agianst a good myth student)

as number 6 i would do life even though they can heal they lack in attacking spells

last i would have to go with storm there attacks are good but look at there accuracy and health. storms wizards might lose because of fizzles
(Hint focus on accuracy more than health)

THESE ARE MY OPINIONS

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
i think fire is the best school. Sure storm is stronger but we can steal power, heal and deal damage at the same time, and we can kill anyone if we power up enough. Anyways balance is the worst cause they judge and kill every one and the sheild from every school. so here is the schools rank in my opinion:

1. fire
2. storm
3. death
4. life
5.myth
6.ice
7. balance

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
dinosaur2009913 wrote:

Just because that is a healing school doesn't make it the best. Death can attack and heal. Other schools can attack and do other things. Sorry I'm too tired right now to point all the advantages and weaknesses.
Life is NOT the best

LIFE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it's probably the only school YOU HAVE javascript:emoticon('');

Um excuse me, but that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I don't have a life, I have a death. Please, these threads really need to stop, all schools are equal, people need to learn that.

Life and Death are good schools but Ice is better. My Ice grand has about 3,500 health, has tower shield, volcanic shield (Which protects me against the too strongest school Storm and Fire), and Ice Armor

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
bloodforyou wrote:
I am Balance, but I think Storm is the most powerful. I compared all of the schools and Storm is the strongest, also they have the strongest treasure cards. you figure you cannot stop a storm or destory it. you can melt ice with fire, put out fire with ice, prove a myth wrong, make the balance unbalanced, and destroy life.
i didnt name death, is because that is the second strongest, very close with storm.
fire is third is the rank
ice fourth.
i always thought ice would be the strongest. i wanted it to be because it is so beautiful the school and the house, etc.
now i am so intrigued with the whole storm school. they have cool colours too and awesome spells.

It doesn't matter how powerful a school is it only matter if there able to get hit and survive

like my friend is storm and was about to use storm lord but the other team went first and they use 2 frost giant, firedragon, and rebirth

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
reddyredbear wrote:
zorro11 wrote:
dagger44 wrote:
7. Ice
6. Myth
5. Fire
4. Balance
3. Life
2. Storm
1. Death

1.storm
2.life
3.fire
4.ice
5.death
6.balance
7.myth

[cass life bloosom]
No myth is not at the balance is at the end.Because i had a balance before then i deleted it because its health was low.

Balance has the secondest high health in the whole game either you were a low level or you dont get gear with good health

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Infamousice wrote:

ICE RULES!

and my favorite spell is the ice colossus XD

I agree it will take a couple hit against a grand ice since they have Tower shield, shields against the 2 strongest school, highest health, and Ice armor

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
argosto wrote:
zorro11 wrote:
dagger44 wrote:
7. Ice
6. Myth
5. Fire
4. Balance
3. Life
2. Storm
1. Death

1.storm
2.life
3.fire
4.ice
5.death
6.balance
7.myth

more likely
1.death
2.storm
3.myth/balance
4.balance/myth
5.life
6.fire
7.ice
death needs to be the top hits harder and gives health while you hit themjavascript:emoticon('');javascript:emoticon('');!?

Way Off it more like this:
1.Ice
2.Balance
3.Life
4.Fire
5.Myth
6.Storm
7.Death

since death think they could heal them self with wraith i could just put a death shield before