Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats the Best school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
I have a wizard in every school ( Myth is my Fav) and I want to know what your fav school is. PleaseTell me why you like your school and your fav spell. And don't forget the schools are Fire

Death Balance Myth

Life

Ice Storm

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
Well, my favorite school would have to be Life becuse thats what came out as an answer on the quiz and in PvP, you can bug a lot of people when you keep healing :D. Oh and before I forget, my favorite spell has to be Centaur.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
That's easy. Death school. They serve cookies.

Come to the dark side! We got cookies! xD
Only DARK chocolate though, well what else do you think?

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I don't think any school is better than another, they all have advanrages and disadvantages. I beat Malistaire and became a grandmaster pyromancer (fire). I am replaying the game now as necromancer (death).
From my experience I can realy only compare those two.

Fire schools advantage is a lot of their spells hit multiple targets and do massive damage......disadvantage those same spells take 3 rounds to deal that damage, and your opponents might heal or kill you before the full efect is reached

Death school advantages a lot of their spells heal you and damage opponunts at the same time .......disadvantage for pip cost other schools spells are stronger

Also I noticed: There is no balance sheild spell , though ice schools tower sheild resists all atacks.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
My favorite is Balance. It has a lot of good spells.

I am starting to like Death more and more though. I have progressed further with my Death Student then I have ever with any other character.

Life is nice to play with others. The ability to keep others at max hp and hit when you need to is nice.

Ice has Evil Snowman. So I just have to like that School.

Fire has really nice damage over time spells. Plus HeckHound , which is really cute.

Myth give you a 0 pip summon that does great at supporting your character.

Storm is the only school I don't care much for. The color scheme isn't one I like very much. Though I do like the damage they do.

======
I don't really have a favorite spell and the only school I haven't put anything into is storm. The rest of the schools I have one student in.
======
The furthest I have got in the game so far is level 20.
I have defeated the Pyramid of Fire and some of the level 20 quest in Grizzleheim.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
well there really isnt one but in my opinion it is balance i like casting blades and extra traps on enemies for people and my trusty sidekick mander chuck xD. I LOVE BEING THE SUPPORT PERSON

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
drakonio wrote:
Well, my favorite school would have to be Life becuse thats what came out as an answer on the quiz and in PvP, you can bug a lot of people when you keep healing :D. Oh and before I forget, my favorite spell has to be Centaur.

Yeah...but when you vs a life student it gets annoying if they use Absorb...I'm a lvl 30 life student and do all these pvp things...really annoying when you verse a life student.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
BALANCE IS THE BEST! All magic is powerful but balance combines the elemental with the spirit. my favorite spell is HYDRA!

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Life,it's obvious! You get to HEAL! You and your friends actually get to stay alive once! Spells like absorb can help you for at least 3 powerfull rounds.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
I am Balance, but I think Storm is the most powerful. I compared all of the schools and Storm is the strongest, also they have the strongest treasure cards. you figure you cannot stop a storm or destory it. you can melt ice with fire, put out fire with ice, prove a myth wrong, make the balance unbalanced, and destroy life.
i didnt name death, is because that is the second strongest, very close with storm.
fire is third is the rank
ice fourth.
i always thought ice would be the strongest. i wanted it to be because it is so beautiful the school and the house, etc.
now i am so intrigued with the whole storm school. they have cool colours too and awesome spells.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
Life,it's obvious! You get to HEAL! You and your friends actually get to stay alive once! Spells like absorb can help you for at least 3 powerfull rounds.

Just because that is a healing school doesn't make it the best. Death can attack and heal. Other schools can attack and do other things. Sorry I'm too tired right now to point all the advantages and weaknesses.
Life is NOT the best.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
KiansDad wrote:

Oh Your right cookie fridays are the best and the death school heals you so ya its like life and ice together

By the way DEATH RULES!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Survivor
Oct 23, 2009

Just because that is a healing school doesn't make it the best. Death can attack and heal. Other schools can attack and do other things. Sorry I'm too tired right now to point all the advantages and weaknesses.
Life is NOT the best

LIFE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it's probably the only school YOU HAVE javascript:emoticon('');

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
dinosaur2009913 wrote:

Life is NOT the best

LIFE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it's probably the only school YOU HAVE javascript:emoticon('');

Um excuse me, but that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I don't have a life, I have a death. Please, these threads really need to stop, all schools are equal, people need to learn that.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
there is no "best" school. but i perfer death u look cool, too :D

ur's truely, duncan

~death sudent, lvl 37~

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
that is easy. life of course. add any other school like fire or ice and you have a good healer with strong attack spells. I have a 35th level life and fire wizard and can fight alone if need be. after all I fight the boss in the entrance hall of the sphinx beyond the pyramid and can beat him and his minions by myself. plus with the exception of the three sections of clock tower i have fought and survived all the quests through dog world alone

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
hi
i'm a grand fire and i need to give you guys some information

Because i'm lvl 50 and i've done allot of pvp matches (ranked) it seems to me that:

Life is good because it can heal and heal other people

Fire is good because we got strong hits and i know how to kill in one hit
plus it works well with storm

Ice is good because it has tower shields and some good attacks

Balance is good because they can attack hard and apart from ice nobody else can shield there attack

Myth is good because of earthquake it can take out shields and absorbs and attack at the same time

Storm is good because it can do really hard attacks and plus they can work well with fire

Death is good because it can attack and heal at the same time and they can attack withought the absorbs getting in there way.

So as you can see every school has good points so i would think that all of the schools rock because they all have different abillites

LoganSwiftSword
Level 50 Grand Master :-)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
The death school. I like the scarecrow. Also Dworgyn is a pretty nice teacher.

Hunter Nightflame Level 42 death :D

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
KiansDad wrote:

LOLxInfinity!
My fav is Life.

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl22
life&fire
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Remember
Life Wizards
We Heal Others

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
dagger44 wrote:
7. Ice
6. Myth
5. Fire
4. Balance
3. Life
2. Storm
1. Death

Life all the way down there?? I think it goes like this:
1.storm
2.life
3.fire
4.ice
5.death
6.balance
7.myth

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
bloodforyou wrote:
I am Balance, but I think Storm is the most powerful. I compared all of the schools and Storm is the strongest, also they have the strongest treasure cards. you figure you cannot stop a storm or destory it. you can melt ice with fire, put out fire with ice, prove a myth wrong, make the balance unbalanced, and destroy life.
i didnt name death, is because that is the second strongest, very close with storm.
fire is third is the rank
ice fourth.
i always thought ice would be the strongest. i wanted it to be because it is so beautiful the school and the house, etc.
now i am so intrigued with the whole storm school. they have cool colours too and awesome spells.

Storm is the most powerfull