Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can Someone help me Please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
I need help in empoeror's retreat defeating the gate keeper and Krokhotep everytime i do this dungeon I get stuck here and can't beat him. If someone help me i will be glad to help somewhere else.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I will be glad to help. Just tell me:

Where to meet
What realm (and area)
What day
What time (include your timezone)
Name of your wizard

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
charleekahan wrote:
I need help in empoeror's retreat defeating the gate keeper and Krokhotep everytime i do this dungeon I get stuck here and can't beat him. If someone help me i will be glad to help somewhere else.

Please post a time to meet you, realm, and where in game, as well as your character name. Several will usually show up.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Where to meet-> Boat in Krokotopia
What day--->Tonight 9:30pm EST
or Sunday 9:00am EST

Caitlin Mistcrafter is my wizard

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
First off, we can't actually meet on the Boat because it is a single person ride only. So would it be on the Oasis side or the Krokosphynx side?

Secondly, your post did not show up until after 9pm, and I'm not a morning person (works 2nd shift), so both times weren't good for me.

Keep in mind that posts do not get loaded at the time you make them. They have to go through a moderator first, so they can be delayed by as much as a day before showing up on the message boards.

If you didn't get help yet, please post another time.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I can help you easily! I have defeated this by myself!

Date and Time and Place! Please make it on a weekend!

Delver
May 04, 2009
charleekahan wrote:
Where to meet-> Boat in Krokotopia
What day--->Tonight 9:30pm EST
or Sunday 9:00am EST

Caitlin Mistcrafter is my wizard

They only post replies on the Forum twice a day. So you are going to have to give more time in advance when you are ready to meet.