Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

anyone know why so many badges are missing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2009
I looked at all my grandmasters' badges and noticed that none of them even came close to completing the list. My character with the most badges completed is my death character with over 70 badges earned. I have completed every mission including crafting ones, killed everything possible and still i have these blank badge spots. I know that there is some problem with the badges but can someone tell me if there are some badges that have yet to be made, or is it just some glitch.

ps: this does not include the badges that are made for each school (eg: master of nature[life], master of monsters[myth])

Jack DragonTamer, lv. 50 Death Grandmaster, Warlord
Jack DragonHunter, lv. 50 Balance Grandmaster, Warlord
Jack DragonThorn, lv. 50 Life Grandmaster, Warlord
Jack DragonBane, lv. 15 Storm Journeyman, Commander

Administrator

You may want to compare your list to the list at the WarCry Network database located at http://wizard101.warcry.com/db/badges.php

While yes, some of the badges were a little glitched, we fixed most of those in the last update.

See you in the Spiral!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

You may want to compare your list to the list at the WarCry Network database located at http://wizard101.warcry.com/db/badges.php

While yes, some of the badges were a little glitched, we fixed most of those in the last update.

See you in the Spiral!

Professor Greyrose,
Based on the requirements listed on the WarCry network, there are four badges that do not appear to work:

Master of The Oasis
Hero of Marleybone
Emerald Champion
Dragonspyre Master

Any suggestions on what may be wrong?

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
Can you tell us which ones are still glitched please?

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
i know the badge for the 1000 spells badge is glitched among many others