Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life has no blade!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
I am life and it gets me mad that life does not have a blade!
We have a healing blade that +30% for a healing spell but do we ever get
one for attacks?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
ive seen plenty of life blades, might be like ice, level 38 for it, also, if ya dont know, life trap is learned in the secret school in colossus in wc, just if ya didnt know.

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
Delver
May 04, 2009
Yes. Life has a 40% Blade that they get after completing the Back to Balance quest at the end of Krokosphinx.

Life can also get a 25% Trap when they reach Level 10 from the trainer, Mildred Farseer. It will cost one training point. Mildred Farseer is in Colossus Blvd near Mindie Pixiecorn.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Life has attack blades. I don't remember which level you get it. Also, if you have any training points left, you can go to krok and visit the tree and get the balance blades from there.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Life does have a blade. You get it when you finish the krokosphinx in krokotopia. It adds 40% damage to attack spells.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Yes Life does get a +40% blade once you complete the quest at the Krokosphinx.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
There's also the life blade (includes death/myth blade) that you get from the secret trainer in Krokosphinx. Which you can also get the boost shield of the same school set up to put on the enemy. They cost training points, but are well worth the extra investment.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
Life do gets blade but they only started to get blade after an update over a year ago. So if you still dont have a life blade, try going into a house thats infront of the Troll Tower in Colossus Blv.