Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
This is matthew ice caster, I am a lvl 50 ice wizard,and I was wondering if grizzleheim houses are coming out, plz reply. :?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
earthboundimmortal wrote:
This is matthew ice caster, I am a lvl 50 ice wizard,and I was wondering if grizzleheim houses are coming out, plz reply. :?
I agree with you but KI is probably gonna make it a crown exclusive item or something or make it like 200,000 gold .

So KI if there is a grizzlheim house please make it a fair cost to buy like 30-50 thousand because i really dont like the great citeal(i know i spelled it wrong) and it sounds really cool.(and NOT crowns only please)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
I agree with you but KI is probably gonna make it a crown exclusive item or something or make it like 200,000 gold .

So KI if there is a grizzlheim house please make it a fair cost to buy like 30-50 thousand because i really dont like the great citeal(i know i spelled it wrong) and it sounds really cool.(and NOT crowns only please)

Well, Fred, ya know if they eventually come out, they are going to be like $200,000. I just know it.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

Well, Fred, ya know if they eventually come out, they are going to be like $200,000. I just know it.
Still worth it :-).

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
If KI came out with GH housing, I would definately buy a house, I love grizzleheim! But I would never pay 200,000 gold for a house! That's crazy! Why should GH houses cost any more than the other houses? The most I would EVER pay would probably be 20 - 30,00 gold for a house. Thanks.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
IamLezul wrote:

I remember seeing somewhere that the maximum gold you can have is 150,000. Is that not true?

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

ACTUIALLY!! that cant be possible since the maximum limit of gold possible is only 150,000 but thats still really expensive