Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we make a customized house?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
I want to make a Custom house in the spiral like we could chose a land like wizard city,krokotopia,marlybone,moushuu,dragonspyre,and grizzlehyme.
We could make the size of the house and put water,lava,and sandtorms and we could make the size of the island and we could put in the ocean or a sea of lava and in air. I also want to put a certain house like 5 choices for each world and put in sheds or those catacombs like in that 50,000 dragonspyre house or a small theater like the one 15,000 house in wizard city. We could also put in stairs where we wanted.
P.S. My friend has a 20,000 krokotopian house and put down so many rugs that he made a walkway over the edge of the uper part of his house and made it so far up he could see his entire castle!!! :) :-)

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Nice idea :D but they would probably be about twice the price of a prefab house of the same size because otherwise everyone would have one.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
i think we should all be able to build are own houses for one it could give us experince and we could spend are own amount of money on it as we want