Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing Spell, lack of character selection

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Even though the Healing Spell can only go to self, it really needs to allow a character selection. The reason I say this is that if you select the card - to see it, not play it - it is played whether you want to or not. If the charcater select action was added (or an option), that would be a great fix to this issue.

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
I assume you are referring to Pixie? I agree. There are many healing spells, and that is the only one that can only go to self.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
There are a couple of ways to allow the heal spell selection.

1. Be a life wizard. All the healing spells can be sent to anyone.
2. Train for your secondary school in life, up to satyr. Satyr can be sent to anyone, plus will bring them back from the dead. I have 5 grandmaster wizards, and 4 of them have life as the secondary school. Besides, having a 90% accuracy, you can rely on the life attack spells! Great for a storm wizard! Not only is it nice to heal yourself with satyr, which comes in handy in those long Dragonspyre dungeons, but you can also heal others.

Reed FireHammer - 46 Life

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mxyzptlk wrote:
Even though the Healing Spell can only go to self, it really needs to allow a character selection. The reason I say this is that if you select the card - to see it, not play it - it is played whether you want to or not. If the charcater select action was added (or an option), that would be a great fix to this issue.

If you run the 'wand' over the card selection they do enlarge enough to easily read. If not, adjust your screen size (I had to, my eyes are the most wonderful). Or just run a life character, their healing spells are selectable. :)