Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
now, i know i already sent that monster of a note just a few seconds ago, but this has been on my mind for a while, two new schools i have been thinking of, well, there is a third, equality, but i feel like it would be overpowering and seeming too much like balance, now, if you do want to hear it, ten people need to say so, and i will make a new one for them, now, the other two, first is the school of pain,
i made this one up seeing a death with fire and storm spells, while playing a game i love, suikoden 4, each one is very powerful, storm and fire are the two most strongest schools, and death is a school built of fear, add all the attack balance spells, and mixing them all together, you get the school of pain, now, it is even stronger than storm, and has a eighty percent of hitting, overpowering, no? well, each attack, a certain percent is delt to you, that is where suikoden adds in, there is a thing called the rune of punishment, it is the strongest spell item in the game, but, the first three spells hurt you, first is a tenth, second is a third, and the third one has a chance to instantly killing you, the forth, kills enemies, and heals everybody except the caster, anyway, getting off topic, pain works the same way, starts at ten percent at rank one, and works its way up to a total of thirdy five percent, even the wands attacks hurt you, but, the attacks arent like the rest of the schools, look up suikoden 4 rune of punishment attacks, i would like to see things like those in it, sort of fadded, see through, anyway, you decide, or take a vote, i would like that more, k, next school,
shield, just like pain, it takes from the other three, life, myth, ice, and the other spells from balance, it works in the opposit way, all of its attacks have a bost, not like healing, but charms and wards, and maybe healing auras, i havent really decided all that much on this one, been working on pain mostly, just got this one out of a idea of what the other schools would make if pain came around, and now, the story, cant forget this,
pain and shield werent created, more like found, twins were seperated from wizard city, thrown into two parelell realms, anly found by a wizards experement, no, not the people running around, more like that girl outside the golem tower, anyway, two home made teleporters were put into the tree guy, name escapes me, its like three thirdty in the morning, be glad i am doing this, anyway, the twins were high rank students in the school, learning from those four schools, and then in the parelell realms, and only there, were the spells manafesting for pain for the boy, and shield for the girl, and it is a sort of sibling rivalry for the final spell, ya need to fight and defeet the other schools teacher, the boy and girl, for the spell, anyway, getting really tired, only thing keeping me awake is a two letter of mountain dew, so, i am going to look around the other forums, anyway, forgot to sign my name at the bottom of the other one, so, here it is,

oran redshade, death, lvl 48

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
k, i could not sleep for nothing last night, and in that time, i made these spells, for pain

rank: 1, ordeal, 85% acc. 1 pip, 70-110 all enemies, 10% of all damage to user,
sort of like a beam hits everybody and the caster.
2, sorrow heart, 85% acc. 2 pips, 125-225 damage, 15% on caster,
your soul leaves the body and strikes the enemie, enters your body in a painful way.
3, inner rage, 80% acc. 400-450 damage, 30% on caster,
you go berserk, start blasting the enemie with a whole bunch of energy beams that are like ordeal, but only one enemie.
4, teardrop rain, 80% acc. 400 to all enemies, and 200 to caster and friends,
k, should be simple, dark couds form above, and red rain falls, fast, pelting everybody.
5, unforgiven sorrow, 100% acc. heals all friends for 1000, take 100 damage to caster for each friend,
this one, i dont know, you decide.
6, pain, 85% acc 250-700 to everybody, friend or foe, stuns caster and enemies, not friends.
sort of like a red mist just pops up and everybody starts hurting.
7, pain of tears, 85% acc, 500 damage to everybody, heals friends for 25% all health, hurts caster for 30% current health.

and here are some mission, and other spells,
0, pain shield, 100% acc, takes 50% of pain rebound from your attacks, doesnt shield pain spells from other people. (i want to add that the tower shield doesnt shield from pain spells either, there is no escaping a pain attack, except weakness and plague.)
0, pain blade, 100% acc, 50% damage increase, and a 5% increase in rebound for the spell
4, boosted sorrow, 100% acc., field spell, increase pain damage to everybody by 20%, and rebound increase by 10%
3, eye for a eye, 85% acc, 500 damage over 3 rounds, to caster and enemie.
x, revenge, 95% acc, damage taken, (example, 1350/2500, 1150 is the used amount, divided by 2, plus 10% for every pip, 20% rebound, if were to kill caster, caster left with 100 health, pain only spell.
6, no more pain, 100% acc, no more rebounds, all positive blades gone, all negative auras gone, to everybody on field for three turns.

Edit: k, i have been thinking about this, maybe have a shield that guards from pain as a level 10 mission for each school that guards for about 25% of the damage, everybody gets one, so, be happy it is that high, could have made it 10%, well, it really isnt up to me, so, yeah, i should shut my big mouth shouldnt i?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
k, now the shield spells,

1, guardian, 80%acc, 65-105, 25% shield to all spells like tower, caster only.
stone statue comes alive, attacks.
2, monk, 80%acc, 125-185, stun block to caster,
a fist fighter, in a robe
3, warrior, 80% acc, 255-305, 15% balance blade to caster,
swords man/woman, 50/50 chance of either
4, shielder, 80% acc, 205-255, 30% shield to everybody, even foes.
a big guy, bigger shield with spikes a plenty.
5, army, 80% acc, 300-350 every enemie, 10% balance blade to all friends,
all 4 people attack
6, savior, 85% acc, 400 damage to all enemies, 10% balance blade, and tower shield,
a paladin comes from a golden door from nowhere
7, soul strings, 100% acc, use any spell the enemie knows, but random pips is generated, and can only use spells with those pips, the enemies pips are not affected.
0, shield, 90% acc, 70% resist tower shield
0, shield & sword, 100% acc, 20% balance blade.
5, shielded love, 60% acc, half damage taken over 2 rounds.
6, shielded blessing, 80% acc, 500 heal, and 300 over three rounds, and a 50% tower shield.
6, broken defence, 100% acc, all wards gone, all positive auras gone, everybody, over 3 turns.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
tnx, and yeah, if a teacher, or the headmaster, or gamma, or bones, is reading this, please think about it, i know that to add something might take months on end, but if you can tell us, then i will be happy.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
k, now, this forum has been getting nowhere besides one person, i will try to keep this alive, and i want people out there that think this is a good idea to do so also, in the game, if you have text chat, try to tell people of this forum, i really want this to get big, i think its a good idea, anyway, i wanted to add that pain should get a extra healing spell or two, here they are:

6, adrenalin rush(i think that how ya spell, help me if i spelled it wrong), heals for 1000 over three rounds, gives a 10% D and 10% R pain blade

4, pain block, heals for 500+200 over four rounds

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
k, well, i think this idea is dead, but i have one more part of it i want to add, well, two, one is that because pain and shield are in the world tree, the students should be given a pass to go in there for quests, and i think the trees should be, for pain:

red with cuts into the bark

shield:

coverd in iron with its eyes barely visible