Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just Change Realms

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
If you have ever run into a problem with Wizard 101 and written to KI or maybe read through this forum for a solution, you may have been told to just "Change Realms" as a solution for various issues. I want to complain about such nonsense.

I have been making cards on Unicorn Way and some kid is "changing realms" to collect treasure chests (they have what maybe 6 gold in those chests)? Or, how about those crafters that deprive honest questers of chests AND reagents as they realm hop their way to some crafting badge or crafted item. What is amazing is that I see grand masters robbing these lower worlds of treasure chests and have no sense of shame in the doing. Now, I really don't blame them since KI has simply refused to respond to crafters and constantly keeps them broke with quest after quest of costly nonsense, BUT the situation created by this KI suggested solution is creating a bigger mess than it is solving. I have numerous crafting firends that ask for a ride and assistance with various bosses to help pay for that addiction to crafting, but to realm hop and steal both chests and reagents is just wrong.

KI! Please stop the insanity!