Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Instance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
i have a problem i am trying to port to my friend and she has only one friend for counterweight West and it says the dungeon is full and the port is on for her account.

Anyone else have it and Mr. Lincoln if its a bug Please fix it.

Administrator
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Sometimes a quick fix for "Full Instance" is to physically walk your character to the chamber and enter it alone, then try to port to your friend. It doesn't work every time, but most times you will be able to get to them. Occasions where this does not work usually involve a player that fled and is still logged on. The game sort of reserves that users spot in the chamber.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
This doesnt always work, but next time that happens have your friend enter the instance level by themselves and then have them port to you. Sometimes this works, but the only problem is your friend would have to be able to enter the instance alone without help. Like I said it doesnt always work, but on occasion it does. Usually that trick works if the person trying to port was already in the instance level before, but left out to get mana or something. Also when you do an instance level you and your friends should all set teleport markers inside the level. That way if anyone leaves or whatever they will be able to port back to their marker even if it says instance full when they try to port to a friend.