Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tomb of the Beguiler?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I'm a level 24 (nearly 25) Storm wizard, and I'm wondering if I should try Tomb Of the Beguiler. Is it hard? Like, will I need help? I heard a lot of people say the loot is useless, but I really just want to get it out of my quest list. :? Should I try it?

Autumn Ashsword, Storm lvl 24

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I think that there's around 3 or 4 bosses. The last boss has 3000 something health. You probably would need help. I soloed it but a friend just ported to me randomly and helped me fight the last boss. It's up to you if you want to

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Aurela697 wrote:
I'm a level 24 (nearly 25) Storm wizard, and I'm wondering if I should try Tomb Of the Beguiler. Is it hard? Like, will I need help? I heard a lot of people say the loot is useless, but I really just want to get it out of my quest list. :? Should I try it?

Autumn Ashsword, Storm lvl 24

I'm wondering the same thing. I posted a topic (just a little below this one) asked if I should. You will probably need help (from what I'm hearing) People say at my level (45) it should be easy. Loot IS probably useless. But if you wanna get it out of your quest book, I suggest bringing higher leveled friends.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
Aurela697 wrote:
I'm wondering if I should try Tomb Of the Beguiler.

I'm wondering the same thing. I posted a topic (just a little below this one) asked if I should.

It's a Dungeon Crawl, so it really depends upon your tastes. The battles are not as easy as the other boss fights in Krokotopia, but the mission interweaves with the plot fairly well. If you do finish the tomb, you can feel a sense of accomplishment, and that you've helped improve the state of affairs in Krokotopia. The tomb is optional, and I'm not aware of anything bad that happens later if you pass it by.

The Dungeon Crawl in Marleybone (called Kensington Park) is excruciatingly difficult, which might be nice if the battles were not so incredibly repetitive. I honestly think you should get a training point for finishing that one. (At least you should get a "Dungeon Master" title for finishing the crawls in WizCity/Krok/Marley.)

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
well i sugest that u do it with a life, death, fire, storm or myth friend. Ice and balance are ok...balance is probably more usefull

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Sice you are this level, no.

DO NOT SOLO IT!

Do it will a friend that is strong, maybe some healing spells, and it does give pretty good XP

Hannah Dragonsword, 39 fire