Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hyde park is REALLY bugged for me

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
Each time i go into hyde park the computer slows down but it is normal speed everywhere else. like i walking then the computer freezes and then i am in battle i like "what the heck i didn't want a battle."

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
Hmmm try lowering the graphic settings? Hyde park has a lot going on inside it.... maybe you played for a long time and have a "Memory leak" Im not sure if wizard101 has one but could be.... I would stick with graphics though. Hoep this helps!

Delver
May 04, 2009
I had the same problem almost everywhere in Marleybone, but Hyde Park was the worst. I tried everything...changing graphics, turning off quest helper, and other stuff...

Just learned to live with it and walked very slowly... :(

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
I experience a similar problem, bad in all of marleybone, worst in Hyde Park. I believe that the graphic load is high because of the night sky, so many stars. Can the powers that be please make it foggy there so my graphics processor does'nt mess up there? (P.S. my computer meets minimum requirements...)

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
PyroKantha wrote:
I experience a similar problem, bad in all of marleybone, worst in Hyde Park. I believe that the graphic load is high because of the night sky, so many stars. Can the powers that be please make it foggy there so my graphics processor does'nt mess up there? (P.S. my computer meets minimum requirements...)

This might be the problem I'm having. Then again, it lags in other areas.

I am close to deleteing the game from my computer.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i don't know what your talking about hyde park is always fast for me no lagging my person is full speed to ya see its maybe cause my computer is new its maybe cause your computer is a few years old ever since my computer got hacked i tiny bit it started giving me a little lagging one lag every once a few hours so if your computers got hacked thats the reason its lagging

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
hyde park for me is great there is no lag so its probally your computer
8)