Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City- Need Grub Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I completed the area with a partner but when I went to collect the evidence only my partner got the evidence. I went back, but it saved it as the same amount of progress with everyone beaten, and the evidence not there. What now? :?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
First off, there is nothing that you physically have to collect. Defeating the grub will automatically "give" you the evidence.

However, if you did not pick up the quest before entering (i.e., porting to your friend), and bypassed the earlier quests inside the dungeon, then you would not have progressed to the point where beating the Grub would have given you the evidence.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
I have this problem too! I just did the entire dungeon. I was defeated while we were killing the last minion (we killed Grubb first) but fled and teleported back to my friend before he died yet didn't get the item of proof! Is there anything that can be done about this or is it just bad luck?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
No, really. I did the whole dungeon, every part of it, and after defeating grub, I didn't get any evidence. *sigh*

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
Can a few people help me with sunken city sometime?

~ Joshua RavenHammer ~ Level 25 or higher Pyromancer ~

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009