Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Savior of Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Can someone tell me how to get the Savior of Wizard City badge? I have been looking for quests everywhere, and I can't seem to find any. I have done all three streets and defeated Nightshade and finished Collosus Boulevard. Do I have to do some CERTAIN quests? :?

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Have you finished Sunken City? If you haven't then that's what your missing. You need to complete all wc quests to get that badge

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Mazer000 wrote:
I did finish Sunken City. I am level 19 almost to level 20.

Okay then did you do all of wizard city's quest?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
YES I DID. I went looking for quests from The Commons, Olde Town, Collosus Boulevard, Firecat Alley, Triton, Cyclops, Nightshade, and all the other bosses.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Well, you should have it since you said that you completed all wc quest.
So your saying that its not in your badge list?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
icefireshadow707 wrote:
Well, you should have it since you said that you completed all wc quest.
So your saying that its not in your badge list?
Yes. It is not in my badge list. But it SHOULD be there. That's the problem.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
i don't have it ether so how do ya and if you need to know who i am to help me to it is wolf crowshield death school

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
To get the badge you must defeat lord nightshade. Sunken city is optional.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
OK, beat sunken city is 1. Do ALL the street tasks. Look in the library, Boris Tallstaff has some stuff also

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
i dont get why you get the savior of wizard city if you haven't beaten briskbreeze tower

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I got the Savior Of Wizard City Badge.
YOU NEED TO 100% FINISH:

Unicorn Way
Cyclops Lane
Firecat Alley
Triton Avenue
Colossus Boulevard
Sunken City
Golem Tower
Save The Smiths Quest

Its easy.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
icefireshadow707 wrote:
Have you finished Sunken City? If you haven't then that's what your missing. You need to complete all wc quests to get that badge
no you dont i'm a lvl 50 balance and i havn't done the sunken city quest yet but did you have the quest to defeat nightshade? because if you don't you wont get the badge to get the badge you have to defeat foulgaze which is a quest in sapphara's tower.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
um,well we did not finsh sunken city till we where in kt and mb and we got the badge when we defeated nightshade. so you guys dont get it.

- julia lionthorn
and
jasmine nightsword

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Check Boris Tailstaff in the Library. He is working on a report of the history of the different types of Magic in W101.

Also check Gloria Krendell, She hangs out in Olde Town, She is easily missed if you are not looking. She Stands in front of her house, too the right of the ramp that leads into Olde Town, across from the Bazaar.

She has a huge list of things that you can do, so much its annoying, and the reward stinks. All the stuff you have to do for her we should have a way better reward KI, because lets face the drop rates are extremely to low, for what she wants.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
I'm in the same boat! I've done all the quests in wc and do not have the badge. The same for the Master of the Oasis badge in Krokotopia. Is there some way to determine which quests we *have* completed? If there is something I'm missing, I can't find it.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Drifter69 was right on. I had missed the Boris Tallstaff quest in the library. He's so sneaky in the corner there! Now to work on Master of the Oasis. . .