Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Krokopatra

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
I need help defeating her :( I can't seem to do it could you please help me my character is Isaac DragonFlame please help :(

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Sintdose wrote:
I need help defeating her :( I can't seem to do it could you please help me my character is Isaac DragonFlame please help :(

I'd be happy to help! My character is Kestrel Ghostwalker lvl 50. Plz tell me a time, time zone, date, and realm or else i wont be able to help you.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
At first I got to the quest with the grandmaster. It was the first test and I beat it :D Then I get to the second quest of his, "Test of Aptitude".

A friend of mine challenged me to a battle in the arena, i said sure why not. I went and won :-)

**Heres the part where I am stuck. I come back to do my second quest test of aptitude ("Get Smart") and the teleporter pad was not lit up and would NOT let me through, nor would any of the others. **

I tried everything. I logged off and back on. Nothing, same problem :x

I go to my home and then back to the grandmaster and TRY to speak to him but I can not. Same problem happend agained
How do I fix this please help me I can NOT go to Marleybone without first defeating krokopatra

Administrator
You answered your own question, young Wizard.

Dungeons are personal adventures. They must be completed to get full credit. Logging out, leaving through the Dungeon entrance, or going to another dungeon will reset the Dungeon you started. Going to your Castle or Dorm room will reset the Dungeon. Entering a PvP match will reset the Dungeon. Leaving any other way gives you 30 minutes to return before it resets. Up to four people at a time can be in an Dungeon.

You must restart the entire quest, and if you're still having issues, contact Mr Lincoln through support@wizard101.com

Darkness0807 wrote:
At first I got to the quest with the grandmaster. It was the first test and I beat it :D Then I get to the second quest of his, "Test of Aptitude".

A friend of mine challenged me to a battle in the arena, i said sure why not. I went and won :-)

**Heres the part where I am stuck. I come back to do my second quest test of aptitude ("Get Smart") and the teleporter pad was not lit up and would NOT let me through, nor would any of the others. **

I tried everything. I logged off and back on. Nothing, same problem :x

I go to my home and then back to the grandmaster and TRY to speak to him but I can not. Same problem happend agained
How do I fix this please help me I can NOT go to Marleybone without first defeating krokopatra

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Thanks for the reply, Gamma. I really aprreciate it. But one more question I have is how do I restart the dungeon quest, isnt the quest always going to be in my journal? Thank you :D

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I have fought the bosses 4 times and nothing happens. I never see a book or any oblesisks. I have teleported back up to the top and see nothing. Is there something I am missing? I have already been in the dungeon for about 90 minutes and still see the same thing. Are the obelisks outside that upstairs room? Please help as I have to finish this to get to go to Marleybone, I think.