Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

whos your fave teacher?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2008
who wants to take my poll witch is your fave? (sry for misspells)

1.Athur Wthersfeild
2.Dalla Falmea
3.Lydia Greyrose
4.Halston Balestrom
5.Cyrus Drake
6.Moolinda Wu
7.(note: not actual teacher)Malorn Ashthorn

there you go! you know with all the i like Cyrus D. stuff the i hate Cyrus Drake club is cancelled i gotta admit he is pretty funny with the attitude :-D

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
my favorite is moolinda wu and cyrus drake,
moolinda is very nice without being annoying, and drake is just hilarious, strict and all but hes cool

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Actually... My favorite is probably Cyrus Drake.

I like his attitude and he make me laugh. Like when he says to go play in the street or something haha.

I made a myth wizard just to prove to him i wasn't "ANother conjurer want-to-be"

GO CYRUS!!!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2008
Ok, my favorite would be...*smacks head* Uhh.... Dalia Falmea. Shes cool :-D And 2nd is Arthur, cause I like dogs x3. My worst would be...Cyrus Drake. Though his attitude makes me laugh. He once said (I think) "Another student, greeaaaat" Me: :O Just to let you know I'm not YOUR student I'm Falmeas! Drake: Go play in the street Me: O_O Fine then. He makes me laugh but he is my least

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
Please do not start or even joke about offensive clubs, even ones to NPCs.
Also, starting such clubs may be offensive to not just the NPC, but to fans aswell. As to being a Cyrus Drake fan, I too am quite offended by your joke/intention. Anyways, Cyrus Drake can be quite funny if you are a student of Myth.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2008
amberdrop6 wrote:
Ok, my favorite would be...*smacks head* Uhh.... Dalia Falmea. Shes cool :D And 2nd is Arthur, cause I like dogs x3. My worst would be...Cyrus Drake. Though his attitude makes me laugh. He once said (I think) "Another student, greeaaaat" Me: :O Just to let you know I'm not YOUR student I'm Falmeas! Drake: Go play in the street Me: O_O Fine then. He makes me laugh but he is my least

you know cyrus' voice actually fits perfect for that stuff :D :D :D

Autumn Lifeweaver lvl 8 life wizard

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
amberdrop6 wrote:
Though his attitude makes me laugh. He once said (I think) "Another student, greeaaaat" Me: :O Just to let you know I'm not YOUR student I'm Falmeas!

When he mentioned "student", he wasn't referring to his own. He was talking about another student of Ravenwood.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
I'm going to have to vote for Cyrus Drake as well. I look forward to making him choke on his words. :) I don't believe I have a least favorite. At least none spring to mind.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2008
chrisbot94 wrote:
who wants to take my poll witch is your fave? (sry for misspells)

1.Athur Wthersfeild
2.Dalla Falmea
3.Lydia Greyrose
4.Halston Balestrom
5.Cyrus Drake
6.Moolinda Wu
7.(note: not actual teacher)Malorn Ashthorn

there you go! P.S. also put most hated teacher i want to start the i hate Cyrus Drake club :D

Maybe instead of putting Marlorn Ashthron you can atleast out Dworgn

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
My fave teach is of course Lydia Greyrose! she is nice and is a fairy

My least is............ i have none they all are good! They all are super 8)btw why is there only the ice teach on the forms i someitmes see fire i want to see more teachers on the froms

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
GO FALMELIA!!!!!!!!!SHE RULES!SO DOES LYDEA,AND MOOLINDA!CYRUS SCARES ME!!!

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Out of curiosity, why is Headmaster Ambrose not on that list? True he isn't a direct teacher, but he is the headmaster. But! As he isn't on the list, Moolinda is my favorite simply because she is a talking cow, with Mister...Balestrom(spellcheck?) as a close second. Can we say "Wind in the Willows?" boys and girls?

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Dworgyn (the real death teacher) is really cool (but a bit creepy). Here is a list to make it easier to understand.

1.Dworgyn (Death)
2.Dalia Falmea (Fire)
3.Lydia Greyrose (Ice)
4.Halston Balestrom (Storm)
5.Alahazared (Balance)
6.Cyrus Drake (Myth)
7.Arthur Wethersfield (Not real Balance)
8.Malorn Ashthorn (Not real Death)

It isn't that I don't like Ashthorn it's just that he isn't much of a teacher (mainly because he really isn't) and I like Cyrus Drake, I just like the other teachers more.

If I had to add Ambrose, he'd be between Dworgyn and Falmea.

Alex Shadowsword lvl. 50 pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
I like Dworgyn. He's crazy. How many of the other teachers send you to capture a demon in a bottle? :D

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Here is my list:

1. Malistaire Drake
2. Cyrus Drake
3. Alhazared
4. Moolinda Wu
5. Prof. Halston
6. Prof. Greyrose
7. Dworgen
8. Dalia Falmia
9. Arthur Wethersfield
10. Malorn Ashthorn

There it is.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Halston Balestrom go Storm! my school rules! i dont like cyrus much hes to mean and malistaires bro!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
heres cyrus cough cough another conjurer want to be i wish they send us some adept pupils for once,if u want to ATTEMPT to learn some myth spells come back later oh and new myth student i cyrus am talking to i have to say 1 more thing im a nut who likes quiet and studing and dislikes everything besides quiet and studing now leave me alone that was cyrus

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Voice-wise, I'd have to say Moolinda, Greyrose, or Balestrom. Overall, though I think Balestrom is awesome!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Probably Prof.Balstrom!
I mean he is energetic and very nice.
I made a myth wizard just to see what it would be like
And I was told to go play in the streets -_- Lol said by my second favorite teacher Cyrus drake,I mean I realize he has an attitude but I can understand why.You'd be pretty mean too if your brother/sister was evil and wanted to destroy.
Though I think there should be a quest where he has to pick up my dry cleaning.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
PKEmi wrote:
Voice-wise, I'd have to say Moolinda, Greyrose, or Balestrom. Overall, though I think Balestrom is awesome!

*tries to read the micro text*
8) *Waves his wand over the the text and it starts to grow bigger*

Ah much better lol

Now for my favorite W101 teacher would be;

1. Ravishing Dalia Falmia

Least favorite W101 teacher would be;
2. Moolinda Wu

BUT the ONLY teacher to have any kind of social personality that actualy
seemed more real because we got to know about them through the storyline, would be Cyrus Drake.

Survivor
May 31, 2009