Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shirataki Temple

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I've basically done almost everything in this dungeon (i think) but now i'm stuck at the air shrine. I've already defeated the boss in the room but I can't use the air shrine and I really do not want to do this whole dungeon over! I don't know if it's a bug or what I do so I can go on with my quest.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
I am having the same problem. I did all of Crimson Field yesterday and I used the book but it's still in my quest guide. I did the entire thing again today and I cannot use the book, and the quest is still in my guide....I am extremely frustrated.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
i am having the same problem i have went through this like 3 time's and still i can't light the air shrine and i know it's drivin me crazy. What the heck is the deal with this thing i think alot of people are having the same problem. I think that they should fix this if everyone is having the same issue with the air shrine.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Well two and a half weeks have passed since this post originated and I am at the Air shrine currently and guess what: it still doesn't work. You know how sometimes if a friend ports to you within a dungeon they start the quest at the same point you are at at the time? Well I even tried to see if that would happen with two people just now. both of them had the quest pop up for them but neither one was able to use the shrine either! I do not want to do the dungeon over again. I have helped others with this dungeon before doing it for myself so I've done most of it like three or four times now and do not want to keep increasing that number. If anyone has had this happen and has actually found a solution please please please post it!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
RoseRain9 wrote:
Well two and a half weeks have passed since this post originated and I am at the Air shrine currently and guess what: it still doesn't work. You know how sometimes if a friend ports to you within a dungeon they start the quest at the same point you are at at the time? Well I even tried to see if that would happen with two people just now. both of them had the quest pop up for them but neither one was able to use the shrine either! I do not want to do the dungeon over again. I have helped others with this dungeon before doing it for myself so I've done most of it like three or four times now and do not want to keep increasing that number. If anyone has had this happen and has actually found a solution please please please post it!

I am having the same problem. I even tried switching realms but all that did was reset the whole thing and I had to start over. We need to be able to get all of the shrines to work. The one that wont work for me is the earth shrine.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I'm having the same problem at the earth shrine. So what answere did anyone get? I can't find any one to port to me... so what do i do now?

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
987duke987 wrote:
I'm having the same problem at the earth shrine. So what answere did anyone get? I can't find any one to port to me... so what do i do now?

I finaly got it to work. I just went and followed the guide at the bottom going in the order that it had and it worked. when I went in a different order it would not work so I think that you have to do them in order.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
manderzz wrote:
I've basically done almost everything in this dungeon (i think) but now i'm stuck at the air shrine. I've already defeated the boss in the room but I can't use the air shrine and I really do not want to do this whole dungeon over! I don't know if it's a bug or what I do so I can go on with my quest.
what's the air shrine?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Ok, heres the reason its not working for basically everyone. When you beat the boss and get the key you all head over to the shirataki temple and don't look at the moss/stone soldier whatever he is across the road he will say talk to the wavebringer. Now, what everyone is doing is forgeting to look around before approach the temple. And buy not doing this you see a dieasesd monster walking around by himself and decide to defeat him. By doing this you are forfeiting your chance to complete the quest. He will lead your quest on further.