Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for Professor Greyrose or Gamma

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I have a question about gift certificates.

I dont have a credit card but i really want the ice elf pet.

Would it be possible if i mailed some cash to Kins Isle for a gift certificate?

Please respond,

Cam

Administrator
I'm sorry, young Wizard, you cannot mail us your payment - your purchase must be done through the secure website.

We understand that not everyone wants to use their credit card online, and we are looking at alternative payment methods for all our players.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 16, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
I'm sorry, young Wizard, you cannot mail us your payment - your purchase must be done through the secure website.

We understand that not everyone wants to use their credit card online, and we are looking at alternative payment methods for all our players.

I understand, i also have a suggestion.

Some games have a Pay By Phone option, why dont you try that?

Also will the ice elf be available like forever? I really need it, i havent missed a pet i dont plan on starting now.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Do you except PayPal? If so, that maybe a safe alternative.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
hi gamma i understand you know alot about the spiral as does headmaster ambrose i believe in wizard 101, its real in my heart. so gamma, whats beyond the walls like you know how my house floats what below my house is there a world below our worlds, the known worlds of the spiral because if were floating in the sky can we go to the ground ,the ground of the spiral. as
magical beings why do we have walls on the eges of the worlds and our houses and whats below us? can you show us pictures of whats down below maybe a test realm? i havent had the time to play in awhile but, gamma you and other inhabitants of wizard 101 can find what is below us and maybe above us too!

please respond, your fellow student in wizard 101 isaac deathstone.

you guys are awesome :D :D :) :-) :D

Survivor
May 12, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
Do you except PayPal? If so, that maybe a safe alternative.
are you puttin g paypal as a option if u do i imagin alot more players would subscripe as it is alot safer for most people and also i would as my parents do not agree with credit card use on the internet so please please please can u put it up as an option