Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i need help plz!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
Ok i beat the big temple missions in krok. I also beat the mander mission in the arena at krokosphinx. I am out if missions. I did all the librarian missions and all the purple mander's mission. I need to know how to ge to Tomb of Storms, and the mander mission in The Hall Of Champions. It wont let me do the mission for him. plz plz plz plz plz plz help i am going crazy ty.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
dhgolong wrote:
Ok i beat the big temple missions in krok. I also beat the mander mission in the arena at krokosphinx. I am out if missions. I did all the librarian missions and all the purple mander's mission. I need to know how to ge to Tomb of Storms, and the mander mission in The Hall Of Champions. It wont let me do the mission for him. plz plz plz plz plz plz help i am going crazy ty.

In the spinx, you have to do all of the missions for the General, the fight all the different battles in the arena, then Vault of Ice, then Emperor's Retrat. From there, you'll be sent to the Temple of Storms.

Did you do all the missions for the Arena Master? If so, you were sent to get the quest for the Vault. If not, go back to Arena Master....