Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sitting and swimming in the game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
In most of the game I play, we can at least sit down in a chair. I've played Wizard101 since beta and i'm surprised they haven't added the feature of letting us sit down. In the new houses, they added some pools and it would be cool to be able to swim in those too. Just some thoughts and ideas!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
i completely agree with you Iceysnow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the longest time, i have been wishing they would at least let us sit down, but so far, no luck :( i hope we get somewhere on this :)

-Keirawillowwhisper lvl.49 thaumaturge

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
That would be cool. like if your having a conversation with someone in your house, it would be more comfortable to sit down. i mean, you don't see many people in real life talking standing up! :D
~Emma Dawnrider
level26 Adept Diviner

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
That is a good idea. But I also have an idea for the Devs. Wouldn't it be cool if the books we had we could read and we could "Check" books out from the Library from a list the librarian gives us. I am a Lv.50,49,42,28,9,and3
and I think this feature could possibly help out new players.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Agree >,<

Lead back to discusions like this:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/10605.ftl

I think almost every Player wish to have more from his house but just a "Storage" or Warp door to other worlds.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I agree with iceysnow not only that but they should let us sleep too whats the use of having bed and chairs if we can't sit or sleep in them and in the houses whats the use of having water if you cant run in the water and start swimming

Anna Dragongem

lvl 18 pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
I absolutly agree. Why can't we swim? There is nothing wrong with it. And if they do put swiming into the game then make what swim suit they wear the same as the ability to talk:
13 and under-Females_One piece-Males_Trunks
14 and up-Females_Two piecs(I don't see the problem with a woman wearing a two piece and I don't think you sould either)-Males_Trunks(pretty much every age guy will wear trunks)
I know that someone has to look over this and who ever does please take this into consideration.

Alexander Drakeward Level 43 Master Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Survivor
May 26, 2009
Ithink a cool idea would be to let the pets that are not equipped to us can run around our dorm or castle like any other pet can.

Cori Sunward level 22 journyman thaumaturge

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
lcargil wrote:
I absolutly agree. Why can't we swim? There is nothing wrong with it. And if they do put swiming into the game then make what swim suit they wear the same as the ability to talk:
13 and under-Females_One piece-Males_Trunks
14 and up-Females_Two piecs(I don't see the problem with a woman wearing a two piece and I don't think you sould either)-Males_Trunks(pretty much every age guy will wear trunks)

First of all, I can't imagine a wizard in a bathing suit. -.-

Secondly, that would give away younger kids age. It really isn't good to advertise that you're younger than 13 to everyone who sees you swimming, especially for the VERY little kids.

So if they do add swimming, I highly doubt that you'll be wearing bathing suits. I think of it more as when you run through water in other areas outside the houses, like the river in the Commons. I mean, the Myth house and Death house have swimming pools (and probably others that I can't remember) that you can't go into! I don't understand that. In the Krokotopia house you have TWO rather large areas full of water that you can explore. So why not allow this option in the other houses? Also, the Marleybone Mansion has an enormous river through the house, yet you can't go in the water. I was really disappointed when I discovered the less, more expensive MB house had an accessable swimming pool but not the more costly one I perchased. >.<

I also like the idea of sitting and sleeping. Perhaps sleeping will make you replenish health quicker, and also raise your mana? And sitting would just seem more natural than just standing around in your house and talking to your friends. I really would like that.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
noooo not bathing suit
a diving or scuba suit okay and second sitting yes totaly
suba suits okay