Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is the 100 life sword

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
please tell me where is the100 life sword i need one sooooo badly and i am level 48 life and canyou guys give me directions and do i have to do a quest? tell me

Illuminator
May 22, 2009

Valeska Redwing drops that sword. She is in the secure house within the Drake Hatchery. In order to get access, you must have the quest to retrieve drake egg. (Part of main quest). Porting to someone in there is not possible.

The secure house is a gauntlet with 8 floors (i could be wrong about that), so you may want to rethink needing that sword so badly. :-)

As a life wizard I have found using a death sword works better. You can use the wand spells (shards) to break up the death shields Life enemies love to use, that make the prisms worthless if cast after the shield. You can also use them to cancel out the weaknesses without activating your traps and blades.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
It's like dean darkflame fire sword when all said and done it is not worth it

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
rayharos wrote:

or the sword of valore, that was a major letdown. 4 cards? and no power pips? who thought that was a good idea? good for little guys but in DS it is just not enough wands to be worth telling you I am a vet!

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
rayharos wrote:

All the top 100 swords are worth it and beat the Dragon Rider Fire staff in aiding your character in battle. Don't believe me, get in a fight holding your alternative sword with others sporting the Darkflame sword and watch your power pips go to standard pips.

Whiterose2 wrote:
or the sword of valore, that was a major letdown. 4 cards? and no power pips? who thought that was a good idea? good for little guys but in DS it is just not enough wands to be worth telling you I am a vet!

This was a great idea turned sour. I know quite a few vets that were "awarded" this sword. They deserved power pips in the very least, and maybe 5 cards. While cool looking, it is just not a functional sword in Wizard 101. Come on Kings Isle cough up a real prize for those vets that kept our country safe!

Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
there is another way how to find the 100 life sword besides the secure house i got one in the labyrinth you get a quest having to beat 3-4 bosses
and one of them will drop one.well............bye :)

Joseph Stormsword
lvl 50 Grandmaster Thaumaturge (ice)

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
pokemon5293 wrote:
please tell me where is the100 life sword i need one sooooo badly and i am level 48 life and canyou guys give me directions and do i have to do a quest? tell me

I completed the quest and the sword showed up on the side of my screen but didn't go into my pack. grrrrr

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Ebunny, I think that Redwind's Viridian Blade went into your Bank. I have this sword on my Death character (he collects swords, he has all those 100 Damage swords for each school). It is worth getting it. I got it when I soloed it on my third try after going in over 40 times with friends. I would suggest soloing it, unless you are experienced.

-Duncan Nightshade, Level 50 Necromancer
-Kane Lifebane, Level 39 Theurgist
-Duncan Mythblood, Level 35 Myth (haven't been on in a while, I forgot what Myth Wizards are called... )
-Others :-P