Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dislike Some of the New Changes in Marylebone

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I really need to vent. Since they made the change of creating sidewalks in Marylebone, it seems that I am being pulled into more battles than prior to the changes. I know a lot of people where complaining about the sidewalks, but I saw nothing wrong with how it was set up. Once you learned how to go down the middle it was easier to get through. Now I am constantly being pulled into battles and no I am not inexperience with Marylebone. This is my fourth wizard, so I am fairly familiar with how to go through it. I just liked it better before they created the sidewalks. This is one change I really really really really dislike.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
I really need to vent. Since they made the change of creating sidewalks in Marylebone, it seems that I am being pulled into more battles than prior to the changes. I know a lot of people where complaining about the sidewalks, but I saw nothing wrong with how it was set up. Once you learned how to go down the middle it was easier to get through. Now I am constantly being pulled into battles and no I am not inexperience with Marylebone. This is my fourth wizard, so I am fairly familiar with how to go through it. I just liked it better before they created the sidewalks. This is one change I really really really really dislike.

What th heck are you talking about? There are no sidewalks in marleybone! NOTHNG new has changed about it!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
sanmil0963 wrote:

What th heck are you talking about? There are no sidewalks in marleybone! NOTHNG new has changed about it!

i am sorry you havent noticed. once upon a time you could go down the middle, but now you have to use the sides, because the creatures are now walking down the middle. i am calling the sides, sidewalks. Sorry you didn't get that!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
sanmil0963 wrote:

i am sorry you havent noticed. once upon a time you could go down the middle, but now you have to use the sides, because the creatures are now walking down the middle. i am calling the sides, sidewalks. Sorry you didn't get that!

O. I havent been to MB in a while.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Indeed, New Marleybone is an EPIC FAIL.

Katz lab was inpossible on my new wizard, and on my life i passed it with flying colors.

It used to be my favorite world but not anymore since they nerfed it.

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
smurfcam159 wrote:
Indeed, New Marleybone is an EPIC FAIL.

"EPIC"?? "FAIL"?? Do you have any idea what either of those words mean? Making one change in the zone makes it neither epic nor a failure. They moved the walk zone in response to constant user complaints that it was the only zone in the game where you had to walk in the middle. So now you walk on the edges. No big deal.

smurfcam159 wrote:
Katz lab was inpossible on my new wizard, and on my life i passed it with flying colors.
It used to be my favorite world but not anymore since they nerfed it.

Wait ... It's either harder or it's easier. Make up your mind please. "Nerfing" something is to make it less powerful. I've not noticed any such change in Marleybone.