Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance School Colors are Tan and Burgundy...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
but, all the items are tan/orange and tan/orange/pink/purple.

Can I get an explanation for this?
:?

I'd much rather everything be tan and burgundy because it makes more sense and those colors match better.

Am I the only one?

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009

I'd personally prefer Tan and Orange but it would be nice if they were consistent wouldn't it?

Autumn Jadeheart Master Sorcerer (40)

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Yeah, the colors offered for balance specific items are pretty awful, aren't they? I mean pick orange and look like a sweet potato...lol.

But, actually, my Balance Grand is in the actual school colors now. But without the help of the seamstress this wouldn't have been possible at her level. I took some low level Balance specific, fancier looking clothes with the Balance designs on them and kept the trim and main colors gold, which looks pretty close to tan, and the designs are a red-burgundy color and stay that way no matter what dye job you do. So mine looks like she really IS a Balance wizard. I don't like the ugly Draonspyre clothing so if someone thinks she doesn't look like a Grand just because of that, well that is just fine by me! Maybe it even helps keep people from wanting to "friend" and take advantage of me as a Grand too....I get so sick of the low level people who think I have nothing I might actually want to do myself on W101 and want me to help them all the time on all my Grands....lol.

But, yeah, I really wish they could/would change those colors for the gear in the shops, I see so many dreadful color combinations as it is out there....like hot pink and green!...ugh!!! *rips out eye balls*