Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Christmas Song

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
My brother and I made this song up. It is to the tune of The Twelve Days of Christmas. Here it goes.

On the first day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the second day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, two Sunbirds flying and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the third day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the fourth day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard!

On the fifth of Christmas my teacher gave to me, Five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the sixth day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, six Locust Swarms, Five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the seventh day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, seven Evil Snowmen, six Locust Swarms, five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the eighth day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, eight Satyrs healing, seven Evil Snowmen, six Locust Swarms, five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the ninth day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, nine Scarecrows stealing, eight Satyrs healing, seven Evil Snowmen, six Locust Swarms, five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the tenth day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, ten Myth Traps, nine Scarecrows stealing, eight Satyrs healing, seven Evil Snowmen, six Locust Swarms, five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the eleventh day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, eleven Hydras burning, ten Myth Traps, nine Scarecrows stealing, eight Satyrs healing, seven Evil Snowmen, six Locust Swarms, five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the twelfth day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, twelve Vampires sucking, eleven Hydras burning, ten Myth Traps, nine Scarecrows stealing, eight Satyrs healing, seven Evil Snowmen, six Locust Swarms, five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

Thank you, thank you. We love the applause... Okay, it wasn't that good. But it was good enough. :-D ;)

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
caglewi wrote:
My brother and I made this song up. It is to the tune of The Twelve Days of Christmas. Here it goes.

On the first day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the second day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, two Sunbirds flying and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the third day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the fourth day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard!

On the fifth of Christmas my teacher gave to me, Five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the sixth day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, six Locust Swarms, Five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the seventh day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, seven Evil Snowmen, six Locust Swarms, five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the eighth day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, eight Satyrs healing, seven Evil Snowmen, six Locust Swarms, five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the ninth day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, nine Scarecrows stealing, eight Satyrs healing, seven Evil Snowmen, six Locust Swarms, five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the tenth day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, ten Myth Traps, nine Scarecrows stealing, eight Satyrs healing, seven Evil Snowmen, six Locust Swarms, five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the eleventh day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, eleven Hydras burning, ten Myth Traps, nine Scarecrows stealing, eight Satyrs healing, seven Evil Snowmen, six Locust Swarms, five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

On the twelfth day of Christmas my teacher gave to me, twelve Vampires sucking, eleven Hydras burning, ten Myth Traps, nine Scarecrows stealing, eight Satyrs healing, seven Evil Snowmen, six Locust Swarms, five Krokomummies! Four Trolls a trolling, three Stormsharks swimming, two Sunbirds flying, and a Ghoul in the Graveyard

Thank you, thank you. We love the applause... Okay, it wasn't that good. But it was good enough. :-D ;)

You might not like this song, but I do.IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Dude I appreciate the effort you made but the fact of the matter is that if you sit here and sing this song is very off from the start. It would fit better if it went something like this...

On the first day of Christmas my teacher gave to me..... A Scary Ghoul from the Death Treeeeee!!!!

See that flows.. I was singing your version to my daughter and as soon as i got to the end of the first line I was like.. " Um, something isn't right here!" GREAT EFFORT THOUGH! And I love the rest of it! They should have a contest of some kind doing this! And the prize could be crowns. They did ask for a way to earn crowns outside of the game did they not? This would be great! Like a creative writing contest!

Wow I am full of ideas! I should start charging for them!! ;)

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
If you sing the Graveyard like this Graaaaaveyard, it sounds better. Sorry for the confusion. By the way, thanks. My brother will be happy to hear you like it. :-D

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
mshewmake2000 wrote:
Dude I appreciate the effort you made but the fact of the matter is that if you sit here and sing this song is very off from the start. It would fit better if it went something like this...

On the first day of Christmas my teacher gave to me..... A Scary Ghoul from the Death Treeeeee!!!!

See that flows.. I was singing your version to my daughter and as soon as i got to the end of the first line I was like.. " Um, something isn't right here!" GREAT EFFORT THOUGH! And I love the rest of it! They should have a contest of some kind doing this! And the prize could be crowns. They did ask for a way to earn crowns outside of the game did they not? This would be great! Like a creative writing contest!

Wow I am full of ideas! I should start charging for them!! ;)

lol nobody would buy them! xsnickerx

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Thanks for the ideas, but if you could actually hear us singing them, it would sound perfectly fine.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Although it's a good attempt, it's off...

What has it off is the number of syllables in each line. To get it to sound right, your sentences have to contain the same number of syllables that the song your mimicking has.

Even warbling/extending the sound of the words of your song (Graaaaaveyard) doesn't make up for the missing syllables of the original music. Because as you have it written out, it actually does quite a bit of 'skipping' and 'dragging', like a damaged record.

But it was a good first attempt. You just need to work on making the syllables in your sentences equal to the sentences of the original piece. Then it'll run a lot smoother. That will require though either adding a word to the sentence or completely replacing words with something that's more syllable-like in flow.

And yes...I sing semi-proffessionally. As well as I have family members in the music industry as well as retired from the music industry. You'd have a heartattack if you knew who my godfather is.