Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Walmart in CT

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Hello I have 6 people checking over 14 Walmarts in CT .. No luck they dont have them and never heard of them.. I have emailed support and even thou its their product they are unable to remember what stors they have sent them to ( if any ) Please help ,, are there any wizards in CT that know of a walmart that has the Gift cards .. Thanks

Administrator
Can't find a Gift Card?
Seems like the Wizard101 Gift Cards in retail stores are so popular that stores are selling out! If you can't find a Gift Card in a store, you can always purchase a Gift Certificate on the website! To purchase a Gift Certificate that you can email or print out, follow these steps.

• If you already have a Wizard101 account yourself, log in to the website with that account.

• If you do not have Wizard101 account yourself, create one by clicking PLAY on the website.

• Once you're logged in, click "Buy Gift Certificate".

• Select what you would like to purchase, either a Subscription, Crowns or a combination of both.

• Personalize your gift by entering the recipients name and a festive message!

• Click Continue.

• The details of your purchase and your total will appear on the next page, where you can enter your payment information.

• After you complete your purchase, you will be able to print your Wizard101 Gift Certificate and a copy of the Gift Certificate will be emailed to you.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Gift cards may also be sold at GameStop, Walgreens, ToysRUs, Best Buy, Block Buster, 7-Eleven, and Rite Aid Pharmacy.

Heads up though...Not all of the stores of those retailer chains may sell the gift cards.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Ok lets Try again ,, its not that in the stores ive looked they are so popular and they are sold out,, they have never had them and were talking 14 Walmart stores in the New Haven , Hartford , and fairfield County areas . as far as buying them from the web site , how can i buy them from the web site and get the equiv Pet / card ?? that the 10 $ Walmart card offers .. Please Help
Thanks

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Have you checked their website to see if they have them there? If so, they may be able to ship it directly to the store.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
I understand your fustration! My sons have been playing for almost a year and they have quite a collection of pets in game from gift cards, crowns, vendors, and drops. I've tried ( a LOT) to find them a Walmart gift card in our area (eastern Pennsylvania), without success. Walmart is only store on Gift Card webpage that doesn't have a store locator. When I asked the local Walmart Customer service to help locate the nearest store, they said they couldn't find Wizard 101 gift cards in their database!

I will keep looking, but have given up any hope of getting them a Walmart gift card pet.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Ruppert wrote:
I understand your fustration! My sons have been playing for almost a year and they have quite a collection of pets in game from gift cards, crowns, vendors, and drops. I've tried ( a LOT) to find them a Walmart gift card in our area (eastern Pennsylvania), without success. Walmart is only store on Gift Card webpage that doesn't have a store locator. When I asked the local Walmart Customer service to help locate the nearest store, they said they couldn't find Wizard 101 gift cards in their database!

I will keep looking, but have given up any hope of getting them a Walmart gift card pet.

I don't know where you are in eastern Pennsylvania, but they do carry the gift cards at the Walmart in Woodbury, NJ. It's on Delsea Drive, near Cooper Street, in Deptford Township, Woodbury, NJ. I bought one there in December.