Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

two people to beat malistaire, can be done

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 09, 2009
have the person standing at the first crystal mark. get by the ice gurtok and go through the howling cave, go to the third crystal and mark. go to the second crystal and have your friend hit the crystal, you hit the second crystal and port to the third crystal and hit it. the doors will unlock. the person at the first crystal, ports to their mark and you port to them and go through the doors.
take your time defeating the draconians, you only have to defeat them at or near the same time.
the servants are easily defeated, if you die flee and port back as many times as necessary. when they are dead, collect the stone rose. go defeat malistaire, using the same tactic. until malistaire is dead.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
My i say thats something good to know, but i think some people want to know how to solo Malistare. And may I say that I've solo the whole instance. But I'm not trying to brag.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
drakonio wrote:
My i say thats something good to know, but i think some people want to know how to solo Malistare. And may I say that I've solo the whole instance. But I'm not trying to brag.

if you mark prior to going into battle, you can do it by taking one minion out before you die. when you port back, mark again before engaging in battle. as long as you get back before the instance is reset, the minions will not be back.
you can practice this in sunken city, which can also be done solo.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
greco55 wrote:
drakonio wrote:

if you mark prior to going into battle, you can do it by taking one minion out before you die. when you port back, mark again before engaging in battle. as long as you get back before the instance is reset, the minions will not be back.
you can practice this in sunken city, which can also be done solo.

after re-reading your post, there is no way you could have soloed malistaire.
you need two people minimum to activate the crystal stands, there is not enough time to get to a third crystal. sorry, i should have been thinking when i read your post.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
If you really want to solo Malastaire try this.
You have to take a friend along to activate the crystals. Also your firend has to help in the fight to get the door opened to access Malastaire. You do all the rest of the fighting the friend is just there to help with the crystals and the door. It can be long and rather hard especially for a death wizard but i have soloed with all of my other GM Wizards. Ice was relatively easy as was Fire and Storm. Life was long and rather drawn out but quite successful. My Balance was the best and Myth the worst. But all in all it was a lot of fun.
So if you have a desire to do the top guy solo give it a whirl.