Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help I cant get in!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I am in the Temple of storms and have the quest to defeat Prince Aka Karanahn in the Karanahn Palace. But once I get in the palace it will not let me past the big doors to battle anyone. The only thing there that I can battle are the crazed slaves. Is there a bug or something stopping me? I have completed all other quests in the Temple and now I am stuck. Any suggestions?

Alyssa
Lvl 25 Fire Wizard

Delver
May 04, 2009
If I remember the Temple of Storms correctly, once you get in the Temple you have to fight 3 other bosses first. Look at your map and you will see three rooms at the edge of the temple. When you are in the Temple, the quest helper doesn't point you to these 3 rooms. You go to your Right, and you will meet the first boss. After you defeat him, follow the hallway again To Your Right. Keep doing that until you defeat the 3 bosses, then you will meet the big boss. Good Luck!

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
easy. you have to be lvl 16. ambrbose will give you a quest. do it, and eventually he will give you the quest. hope my information helps! :)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
i1ikepie wrote:
easy. you have to be lvl 16. ambrbose will give you a quest. do it, and eventually he will give you the quest. hope my information helps! :)

I am sorry to tell you that you are mistaken. Ambrose does not give you that quest. If you follow the instructions that Hollen1233 gave you, you should be fine.