Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An eye for a eye a tooth for a tooth

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Ok people have been complaining about the good stuff the schools get judgement wild bolt etc.) so in my opinion i think if you want one thing gone then take out something of yours in return. So as one of the emeporors in Mezopotamia i think said "an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth" to make things fair . So put your opinions about my idea.

ex.

storm person(nobody in particular) complains about judgement and makes it gone forever...

storm loses wild bolt to make it fair

getting the idea.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
(speaks in a pathetic squicky voice)

But...but.. I don't WANNA lose my good card! It should be just them! It's fun to be a poor sport and unfair!

(speaks in normal voice)

Really though... I think your idea of fairness is a good one.
An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. That could hurt. LOL
I'm with you.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Oh yeah, baby! This...is gonna get nasty. Lol. I'm totally with you guys on this one. But how about we make it less violent? I would like to keep both eyes, and all my pearly whites, thank you very much. lol.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
ya dude i know what ya mean. They just say take the card away, and dont even think of a card to replace it!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Oh yeah, baby! This...is gonna get nasty. Lol. I'm totally with you guys on this one. But how about we make it less violent? I would like to keep both eyes, and all my pearly whites, thank you very much. lol.
Hmm idk how to make it less violent considering how he said it but if you wanna keep them pearly whites and them eyes be a good citizen of wizard HAHA .

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
YAY! Now people will stop yelling at me! lol

Personally, i'm more then happy to get rid of wild bolt if judgement goes! *rips up cards*

triton can hit almost 1,000 on my storm person without blades/traps/etc anyway and its 60% more accurate. Wait, bad thought just hit me: complaints about triton O:

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Penguin4ever wrote:

Personally, i'm more then happy to get rid of wild bolt if judgement goes! *rips up cards*

triton can hit almost 1,000 on my storm person without blades/traps/etc anyway and its 60% more accurate. Wait, bad thought just hit me: complaints about triton O:
I am happy someone understands what the emporer was trying to say.

LONG LIVE THE EMPOROR FOR SAYING HIS WORDS OF WISDOM :)

Andrew lvl 50 myth
Isaiah spirtthorn lvl 10 balance

(as for the triton thing, oh boy here we go again .)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
the thing about that is some school had stuff taken from them already ... ice myth and fire. stuns is what i am talking about, chain stun no, but i rarely use it so why do I have to suffer from others abuse of cards. I am an ice so my poor second card to get is stun and its less awesome now ._.
Second with stun block frost giant isnt that good, and why does storm lord have it?!??! its damage is great enough!
so what i trying to say is judgeing and bolting is the new chain stunning.and next ppl gonna complain about life healing and death draining, please

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Penguin4ever wrote:

Come on! Ridiculous!

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Ok people have been complaining about the good stuff the schools get judgement wild bolt etc.) so in my opinion i think if you want one thing gone then take out something of yours in return. So as one of the emeporors in Rome i think said "an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth" to make things fair . So put your opinions about my idea.

ex.

storm person(nobody in particular) complains about judgement and makes it gone forever...

storm loses wild bolt to make it fair

getting the idea.

Judgement isnt bad and this is coming from a fire guy. Wild bolt just is annoying cause people chain bolt you and it always works pretty much

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
sparkboy187 wrote:
ya dude i know what ya mean. They just say take the card away, and dont even think of a card to replace it!
I see what you mean. Like this is what they were thinking (hopefully those people are wiser now)

wild bolt is overpowered

bye bye bolt

judgement is unfair

bye bye judgement

and the main reason i dont like it is because wizards or people WORKED for those spells!!!!!! so what they work for nothing. hey myth person fight 20 malistares and you get this awesome spell. (disapperars cause its "unfair")

all the people who did the fake but hard quest: but...but what do we get

whoever:NOTHING if i gave you another spell, it would be unfair !

Sheesh...

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
I completely agree with this post. I would not want to lose my very hard earned Judgment. Also, if everything that was ever complained about went away, people would just find new things to complain about! :)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Umrag wrote:
I completely agree with this post. I would not want to lose my very hard earned Judgment. Also, if everything that was ever complained about went away, people would just find new things to complain about! :)

Totally! These people need to do something with their lives and stop spending their time complaining! Seriously this is how it is:

"Oh somebody uses wildbolt too much! Why me? Its so unfair!" *scream*

Wild bolt is gone.

"I got defeated by judgement!" *whine*

Judgment gone.

"Someone said that my shoes dont match my robes! They should be banned!" *annoying squealing*

Blah blah blah blah blah blah. I'm sick of listening to complaints SO much that I'm not even going to click on the post!

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
I totally agree and also if you do not think up a new card but no other card is made to replace it and no one else loses a card that whole entire SCHOOL IS AT A DISADVANTIGE! COME ON!