Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PLEASE HELP! Tomb of Beguiler

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
So, i go to the tomb of storms in krokotopia and go do the quest in the tomb of beguiler and i talk to Jah'Mes. If youve done this quest then you know how angry you would be if what happened to me happend to you. I defeat the Serket (hp is 1900) and the Serket Guardian (hp is 2800) and it says i have to go talk to Jah'Mes to finish the quest. So i walk over to where he was and hes not there. I figured hes already outside the dungeon so i go out of it. i dont see him so i look at my quests and its not there anymore! i go back in and hes there again and he says i have to start the whole quest over! Please someone help me! :-(

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Anyone? :-( :-( :-( Preferably a Proffesor. Thanks! But im going crazy to not know what to do about it!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
He is in a lower dungeon. You have to keep taking the teleporters down after each fight. If you need help with it, I will be happy to help you. I have 3 wizards that have already completed the quest.

Suri Spiritrider, Grandmaster Myth
Morgan Deathshade, Grandmaster Necromancer
Rylee Lengenrunner, Balance (just completed Bequille)

If you tell me date, time, realm and if there is a prefered wizard you wish for me to use, I will be more than happy to help. I am on eastern standard time.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Just throwing this out there, this quest is not required. It's just a side quest. You can skip it if you want to.

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
matvince90 wrote:
Just throwing this out there, this quest is not required. It's just a side quest. You can skip it if you want to.

People like to power level hehe. :)

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
This chamber is a tour de force. The quest helper continuously sends you out the door (if you are still naive enough to think it might just help). Keep your eyes peeled for the clues along the way, constantly refer to your map for the appearance of ANY new characters, and simply move forward as best you can. Don't leave the chamber until the quest is cleared from your book (if that was your goal).

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
:? Can anyone help me with this dungeon?!?! i am a level 27 balance wizard and i need at least one to two people to help me out