Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm House Is Buggy

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Furniture gets placed, but refuses to rotate or be picked up. I placed a long blue runner in the room with the Shark and fish school view. They refuse to be rotated or picked up. I tried another rug, and now it is stuck to the floor. I really did not want my rugs to be oriented that way. :(

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
It happens to me all the time just try clicking it a few more times and it should rotate and be able to be moved.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
BUMP

OK, I got a float expert in the game to try and help pick up this carpet and it just gets better.

PRESCRIPTION: The suggestion was to try attaching a variety of rugs to help pick the long blue runner up. So off to the bazaar I go. I pick up the prescribed 1 large oblong rug, a long blue runner and a small square rug. Along with a couple of weird boxes (jellybeans).

RESULT: I now have a BRIGHT orange tiny square rug connected to a long blue runner that are stuck. Along with a second matching BRIGHT orange tiny square rug connected to a long blue runner and a big ugly oval rug that wont go anywhere on the floor.

PLEASE FIX THIS!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
If all else fails you can pull up your housing inventory and press "ctrl u". Magic button appears and gives you the option to pick up all. I had 3 rugs stuck to the ground in my DS mansion.