Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

does anyone else have this problem?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
most of the time when im playing wizard101 i cant see my cursor. can some one tell me why

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
dragonninjamaster wrote:
most of the time when im playing wizard101 i cant see my cursor. can some one tell me why
i dont know but this happens when i log out i cant see the cursor to press the exit button so i have to shut it off and restart it :(. ( which by the the way is NOT good for your computer.)

Hero
May 27, 2009
I have had this problem, but I wouldn't say it's most of the time. Clicking on a card seems to resolve it. I can only tell where it is by what card enlarges as it passes over. I have no clue what causes it.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
I have this happen to me, too - but only when I have two wizards running alongside each other on the same computer. I assummed that was the reason it was happening so never thought to mention it to anyone.

Strange, isn't it?

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
I have had this problem, but I wouldn't say it's most of the time. Clicking on a card seems to resolve it. I can only tell where it is by what card enlarges as it passes over. I have no clue what causes it.
thats how it is with me. i can only tell where it is when it goes over a button or card. sometimes it flashes on for like a fraction of a second then goes off again.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I too suffer from my cursor being Absent Without Leave, also when playing 2 wizards on 2 different accounts. Often, by the time I have frantically hit numerous keys in a manic effort to choose a spell on the 2nd wizard, the opportunity has passed, leaving one of my poor Wizards red faced and her driver growling under her breath!

Administrator
We're trying to sort this one out ourselves, young Wizards!

To help us out, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com