Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The creepiest enemies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Some enemies are scary, and some are very. So which ones just give you the heebie-jeebies? (Unless you fear nothing... ) Name the 3 enemies which scare your wizard the most.
Here are my 3:

Scratchers- they're big, they're ugly, and downright frightening. Also, they're extremely slow, even though that has nothing to do with this ...

Minotaurs (the gray ones with red eyes, ex. Karuvian Scargiver)- Ok these giants just creep me out ... i guess glowing red eyes just do that to me.

Spiders- AAAAH! I hate spiders. Especially GIANT spiders with beady little eyes ... *shudder*

And of course there are even more enemies that i try to hide from.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
safari318 wrote:
Some enemies are scary, and some are very. So which ones just give you the heebie-jeebies? (Unless you fear nothing... ) Name the 3 enemies which scare your wizard the most.
Here are my 3:

Scratchers- they're big, they're ugly, and downright frightening. Also, they're extremely slow, even though that has nothing to do with this ...

Minotaurs (the gray ones with red eyes, ex. Karuvian Scargiver)- Ok these giants just creep me out ... i guess glowing red eyes just do that to me.

Spiders- AAAAH! I hate spiders. Especially GIANT spiders with beady little eyes ... *shudder*

Nothing in this game is scary for me. Although, whenever i look into the mirror at my house, i always get a little shock of how awesome i am.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
ok here are my top 2:

SPIDERS: they are soooooo creepy and they scare the life out of me!!

THE DEAD THAT COME BACK TO LIFE: it is really creepy ( to me ) the undead like zombies but mostly rotting fodders jives me a chill.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Well, they don't scare me, but they are pretty creepy,

Gobblers: If you go to Colossus Boulevard you'll see what I mean.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
For whatever reason, these are my top three scariest enemies:

Grendles: I find these extremely creepy. They really freak me out.

Splithooves: These are pigs with attitude and I don't like the looks of them.

Gobblers: Don't ask to see their natural attack...

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
1. Those big, giant, fat grendels you fight as bosses O________o
2. That one ghost at the end of that dungeon at the boiling fields... CREEPY.
3. The Minotaurs with big, red, eyes....

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I'm only a Level 10, and so far the creepiest things were either the Lost Souls (their spooky) or Lady Blackhope (IDK why, she just creeps me out).
I don't know how to get into Colossus Boulevard yet, so I'm curious about these "Gobblers".

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Hey SkyAngel the gobblers dont look scary but... well...lets just say that they ate too many beans

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Ew. How do you get to Collossus Boulevard, anyways?

On-topic; I also think that the Banshees that you fight as bosses in Firecat Alley are freaky. They're really ugly and nasty in my opinion

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
The creepy ones i've seen

Big Grendels: they look all deformed and freaky

The Minotaurs in the Crucible: they give me a death stare with those bulging eyes!

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
The creepiest one i've seen is the Soul Stealer or whats its name, its the minion of the final boss.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Well to me the creepyiest are...

Scrachters also-i dont like mimes they are creepy. :(

Gobblers- Every time i see them eating stuff i think to myself "i am gonna go for a ten mile jog" or "MOOSHU PIGS RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

The grzzleheim ravens- I feel like if i make them mad, Poof i will disappear into oblivion with there magic mojo .

Bosses that look like Grubb- eww they look like manure with a flower on top.

Oh by the way sorry if i am using some elses reason, i did not read the other comments lol.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
safari if you are talking about the scratchers like jacques the scratchers are creepy

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
My ones are warlord katsumari, the guy that turns into war oni, and The boss in firecat alley that you need to get the clock from? he's really creepy when the graphic people changed him. and the banshees in firecat alley which the graphics people also changed. *shudder*

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Daany2 wrote:
The creepiest one i've seen is the Soul Stealer or whats its name, its the minion of the final boss.

Soul servants

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
1find1 wrote:
My ones are warlord katsumari, the guy that turns into war oni, and The boss in firecat alley that you need to get the clock from? he's really creepy when the graphic people changed him. and the banshees in firecat alley which the graphics people also changed. *shudder*

The boss for clock is a ghoul and its Wormguts

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
The ghosts on Triton Avenue, when they die that weird death scream is just freaky.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Although I don't find them scary, the spiders give me a shiver...I'm not a fan of them in real life, so seeing them on my computer screen isn't going to encourage anything other then the desire for a rolled up newspaper or can of Raid. LOL!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I have to say:
1. Grendels.... *Shiver*
2. Those things that are malistares backup or whatever when you battle him in dragonspyre, they're cool... but creepy

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Well I have a place that creeps me out, that's briskbreeze tower there's no background music or anything and the boss at the end is the freakiest of them all . Also the Krokotopia dungeon music is a little creepy but I've gotten more used to it.

(btw, I'm surprised not many people said meowiarty, he doesn't creep me out but he looks like a wacko!)

Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
I would have to say that the grendels big or small creep me out the most, especially the last time I fought them. It seemed this last time they did a lot of itching and scratching at the big nasty boils on their skin...eww!

The death wizards who are with malistaire however I find funny. I laugh every time one gets hit and they roll up into a ball....have you noticed during the battle with Malistaire that there is a black fluff floating in the air? It reminds me of the stuff the death wizards are made of...looking its raining death wizard fluff!!!

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
I don't know about you, but I just can't stand NIGHTSTALKER big creepy ghoul with Addere Timeo (level 12 death spell quest)

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
safari318 wrote:
Here are my 3:

Nothing in this game is scary for me. Although, whenever i look into the mirror at my house, i always get a little shock of how awesome i am.

lol thats funny.
nothing scares me!

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl19
life&fire

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
Well, they don't scare me, but they are pretty creepy,

Gobblers: If you go to Colossus Boulevard you'll see what I mean.

They are just ugly not scary.

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl19
life&fire

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
safari318 wrote:
Here are my 3:

nothing creeps me out at ALL!