Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The creepiest enemies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2010
zacty98 wrote:
I fear like a bunch XD

1- Those shadow weavers in celestia preview quests! What are they? Mutated flies in rags?! *shivers* Their voices are gross.
2- All Dragonspyre women. Why? They sound like men and that is just creepy.
3- The undead draconians in the forum. *hides face*
4- Krokopatra. Her voice and her makeup.
5- Jotun in grizzleheim. He is like an oversized Grendel.
Shadow weavers are just the begining.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
safari318 wrote:
Some enemies are scary, and some are very. So which ones just give you the heebie-jeebies? (Unless you fear nothing... ) Name the 3 enemies which scare your wizard the most.
Here are my 3:

Scratchers- they're big, they're ugly, and downright frightening. Also, they're extremely slow, even though that has nothing to do with this ...

Minotaurs (the gray ones with red eyes, ex. Karuvian Scargiver)- Ok these giants just creep me out ... i guess glowing red eyes just do that to me.

Spiders- AAAAH! I hate spiders. Especially GIANT spiders with beady little eyes ... *shudder*

And of course there are even more enemies that i try to hide from.

i only have one worm guts

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
namelol wrote:
zacty98 wrote:
I fear like a bunch XD

1- Those shadow weavers in celestia preview quests! What are they? Mutated flies in rags?! *shivers* Their voices are gross.
2- All Dragonspyre women. Why? They sound like men and that is just creepy.
3- The undead draconians in the forum. *hides face*
4- Krokopatra. Her voice and her makeup.
5- Jotun in grizzleheim. He is like an oversized Grendel.
Shadow weavers are just the begining.

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| to what

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Definitely spiders, scratchers and UNDEAD WIZARDS AHHH D: creepy creepy creepy is all i have to say

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
I have always had a small fear of spiders it's unexplainable just that they creep me out most in the game especially the brown ones. I dont care about the robotic one's in Katz Lab and Kensington, those don't creep me out. I find the Shadow Weavers like Estrakir Gloomthorn creepy you know all ghostly and bug-like. I like the ghosts cause i watch various ghost shows and just find them cool not at all creepy but i do find bugs creepy.

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
The weaver's image doesnt frighten me, but the VOICE, oh it makes me want to cringe up. But for some reason i kind of like it lol. Must be why i enjoy semi-scarry movies

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
1. Screptrures- those scare the living daylights out of me!!!!!
2. Wraiths- whenever you hit them, they sound
OOOOORARRR.......
3. Banshees- they have ruined clothes, their makeup is weird, and they speak weird and and they sound like 1,000 year old women

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Drifter69 wrote:
Scratchers, hands down, are the creepiest. With their Big yellow eyes. I would say spiders, but the ones in game do not have 8 legs, just 6. So technicaly they are Ticks, not Spiders..A insect has 6 legs, Spiders are not considered an insect, they are arachnids like a Scorpion is.

Hmm do the Balance scorpion's in game have 6 legs.***scratches head***

All arachnids have 8 legs. Insects have 6. There's the lesson for the day. Hehe... See, who said you can not learn anything in real life, by playing a video game. and reading the games Forums, :-)

Well.... You're not quite right with your arthropod nomenclature :? . Arachnids are defined to have eight legs, but the front two may be modified into sensory organs or adapted to help them survive; therefore, the claws on scorpions count as their last two legs. Ticks, also, are arachnids. They do have eight legs, and all of them ARE legs, none are sensory organs. So, hopefully people have now learned something correct from the forums .

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Sammgreen wrote:
1. Screptrures- those scare the living daylights out of me!!!!!
2. Wraiths- whenever you hit them, they sound
OOOOORARRR.......
3. Banshees- they have ruined clothes, their makeup is weird, and they speak weird and and they sound like 1,000 year old women

4. Wormguts- i can hardly explain it!!!!
( that means i don't like the death school )
And if i came f to f with all of them, i would flee and leave them in the
battle ring looking like