Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice students club!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I will Join! My User is: Connor Jadegem

:-) Im a High level, im almost close to getting Ice wyvern im SOO excited!!!

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
i'm back and better thn ever! yea i have a new wizard i've been working on he's ice and he's surpassed my blake moonbreath his name is blake iceblade he's a lvl 55 and he wears the strongest clothes for that lvl woot! and cl rocks my blake iceblade has almost beat it he has one more quest then he gets to the final area he's a warlord in pvp he hasn't lost he has 3458 health and boost attacks everything by 35 blocks 40 and perentage ups on spells 35 each he has a staff that hits 110 and he looks like he's wearing the cenurions armor but he wears the vindicator looking helmet he has blue eyes blonde hair the kind you see where its normal in the back and to pieces in the front are in you eyes if you ever want to meet hi meet me in the ice tower saturday i'll frien a lot of people and try to guess his attack record is. its with frost giant :D its over 56,000,000!!!!!!!!! yea baby

blake moonbreath lvl 48. badge master of ice
blake iceblade lvl 55. badge savior of the spiral ( i just really like that badge) beat me if ya can but i'm REALLY strong :D!

ICE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Benjamin ice shard is joining Benjamin ice shard level 60 "Power is strong but so is wisdom" ICE IS AWESOME!!!