Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice students club!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 27, 2009
ME>>>Nora Ravenward...Warlord Duelist...Level 50...Involved in almost every wizard event...!!

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I would love to join as long as it is just an online thing and you don't have to pay or nothing gets sent to you in the mail! I am a level 43 ice student named robert dragunhunter :)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I'll join the group ,but are there going to be group meetings? If there are I will atend them.My wizard is Isaac IceFountain lv. 38 :D

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Also I have an Ice house we can use for a base. Just make a time that we can meet, add me as a friend, and then we can use it.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
I'm in. My name is James ThunderFist, lvl 27 Hero of Krok title.

I have a nice desert villa where we can meet, in the house, or in the secret room under my Krokosphinx.

ppl say Ice is a weak school. It really is 2 bad that those ppl get killed by a boss in three hits.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
I'd love to join! My name is Elizabeth MistLeaf. I have an awesome MooShu house where we can all meet up at if you want!

Info;

Level: 41
Currently in: MooShu
Favorite Spell: Frost Giant

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
ok I think we should like make a leader because we need to be organized so people nominate others not themselves and then we can vote for like a team that replies to post and helps people if they need it so if you agree nominate someone for leader and after we choose that we will choose a team. And if somewhat the leader does not post reply saying he accepts then we will choose other people. Oh also only five people can be nominated then we will vote.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Who are you voting for? Pease pick me i founded the ice club!!! i love everbody for supporting me :D :D :D :D :D

-Jasmine Waterflower
look for me in the spiral!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
HEY! Can I join? Im level 22 and my favorite spell is ice wyvren. I am currently in Grizzleheim and Krokotopia! Can i Please please join? Ive been looking for an ice club to join!!!

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Adept Thautmaturge
Level 22

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
trickster201 wrote:
HEY! Can I join? Im level 22 and my favorite spell is ice wyvren. I am currently in Grizzleheim and Krokotopia! Can i Please please join? Ive been looking for an ice club to join!!!

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Adept Thautmaturge
Level 22

Cool your name is Jasmine too :)! and you are IN!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN AN ICE CLUB! (sorry i just thought that i HAD to caps that) But anyways, i'm a level forty eight ice and i thought that an ice club is a wonderfull idea! :-) :D i mean like ice is SO cool that it obviously needs to have a club! 8) so, how do i join? and, like what realm, at what times, and where? ice tower?

So i would still LOVE to join!
from Lindsey Pixiewhisperer, level forty eight, Ice

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Sounds awesome! I'm totally in!!

-Myrna Dragon
Magus Thaumaturge - Level 36

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
I wanna join.If you guys didnt know,ice is least popular.but we solo fine.i soloed WC KT MB and working on MS.
Cody Sparklemask
38 Thamaturge

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
whoooa! ice rocks! i do agree. that gives me an idea.

why not groups?

Tyler wind/\/\/\ Ice student [Level 30]

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
hey jasmin :( uh i started an ice club not to long ago and well i though i might challenge anyone that stands in my way of becoming supreme ice club leader. well i see that well... your club will over power mine easily :( i was thinking that if we worked together we could lead the ice club, i have always dreamed of leading a club a over powering destroying club... JUST KIDDING i'm always like that joking around about domination but i really do think we should join clubs,...------...... uh yeah mine is still trying to get posted up but mine is really fun we dont have to talk about ONLY ice we can talk about anything we want to. but the point of this is if you would take my clubs customs and i would be honored if you would take me as a member of the greatest ice club ever. known as the best leader and my really cool customs. it would make me happy if we joined. plz let me join.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Sup Ice Students! I'm a level 27 Thaumaturge! I love my health, and my mana! I got 170 wit these new clothes!~

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
wizardMaster1967 wrote:
hey jasmin :( uh i started an ice club not to long ago and well i though i might challenge anyone that stands in my way of becoming supreme ice club leader. well i see that well... your club will over power mine easily :( i was thinking that if we worked together we could lead the ice club, i have always dreamed of leading a club a over powering destroying club... JUST KIDDING i'm always like that joking around about domination but i really do think we should join clubs,...------...... uh yeah mine is still trying to get posted up but mine is really fun we dont have to talk about ONLY ice we can talk about anything we want to. but the point of this is if you would take my clubs customs and i would be honored if you would take me as a member of the greatest ice club ever. known as the best leader and my really cool customs. it would make me happy if we joined. plz let me join.

I think that's a great idea!

-Myrna Dragon
Magus Thaumaturge ~ Level 36

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
sry i forgot to say who i am BlakeMoonBreath lvl 35 ice ps: i wear the warlord suit from pvp and the lvl 35 clothes that you but with crowns from ms so yeah i'm really strong :D

Explorer
May 28, 2009
i have been waiting for this! i am level 50 and i am really excited about 55 because at 55 you start at 6 PIPS! so if i ice armor the first time i will get a 750 ICE ARMOR ABSORB! btw guys my record for colossus isnt much but i am proud of it: 47,000+

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Oh yes Ice Rules I am lvl 50 wouldn't trade my Ice wizard for anything!
Except high health always goes first... ha ha Whats with that? Anna Summerfriend Grandmaster

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
We are ICE. we will not back down from the toughest enemies.we have at least two thousand health.we are full of defenses and tricks.I defaeted a level 50 fire wizard single handed.they got scared of my awesome aura of power.invest your training points in fire or storm and you will win.we should meet satardays and sundays at 7:00 central time.in the ice tower.
Believe to achieve
Cody Sparklemask
38 Thamaturge
:-) :) :-) :) 8) :D :P :P :P

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Woot ice will be boss in PVP and totally OWN warlords >:)

Caleb Walker, level 50