Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't enter dungeons.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I've been trying to enter a dungeon for a while now, and I can't seem to do it. I've fought a few bosses before, but now I'm trying to get into a tower that has the four circles at the entrance. I've read the guides, and I've tried pressing "X" near and on the circles outside the door; still, nothing happens.

I am, however, still level 7. Am I too low level to get into a dungeon at this point, or is there an actual technical problem that I'm experiencing. Any help would be appreciated.

Administrator
Dungeons are personal adventures. They must be completed to get full credit. Logging out, leaving through the Dungeon entrance, or going to another dungeon will reset the Dungeon you started. Going to your Castle or Dorm room will reset the dungeon. Leaving any other way gives you 30 minutes to return before it resets. Up to four people at a time can be in an Dungeon.

You can tell that an area is a Dungeon if there are four small blue circles in front of a door or structure. These are called Sigils. To enter this area, simply walk up to the blue circles, push ‘X’, and wait for the countdown to finish. You can also enter Dungeon with up to four players. To do so, you all have to interact with the circles before the countdown reaches zero.

Make sure that the circles at the entrance of the Dungeon are lit up light this picture below. If they are not lit up, you cannot enter the Dungeon yet.

community@wizard101.com