Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Danger Hound pet Code

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I have not gotten my danger hound code or my code for gold. I have been waiting paitiently but it is January 3rd and still nothing can someone help!

Survivor
Nov 17, 2009
Oh...i didnt know you had to be part of wizard 101 cantral, i thought that you had to be part of the OFFICIAL website, not a branch off it. well thanks for the info but i really thought it said you had to be part of the OFFICIAL website, thats what i thought from the rules it had there.

With sad regards, slightly annoyed,

Sir Borinor/ Nathaniel GrithanWraith

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I have nit recieved my danger hound code or the code for gold can someone pleez help!!!

Administrator
The email containing the Danger Hound Code was sent to the mailing address you used when you registered for Wizard101 Central - the fansite located at http://www.wizard101central.com, and not to your Wizard101 game account email address.

Please check the email address you used when you registered for Wizard101 Central. If you no longer have access to that email, or did not provide a valid email address, contact Jester through their contact page and he will pair your Wizard101 Central account with the code you should have received.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/sendmessage.php

If you did not register to be a member of Wizard101 Central prior to December 18th 2009, you cannot receive the reward.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
:( :( :( i never got my danger hound code and i was so exited i sighned up and everything but i never got my code so i got angrey and did not play for a few days but i am back on and my code is still not threre.

Administrator
I've checked our records young Wizard, and the Danger Hound code WAS sent to you and you redeemed it on 2010-04-01.

Please do not make false claims.

halopod wrote:
:( :( :( i never got my danger hound code and i was so exited i sighned up and everything but i never got my code so i got angrey and did not play for a few days but i am back on and my code is still not threre.

community@wizard101.com