Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Danger Hound pet Code

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I didn't get the Danger Hound pet and Gold code in my E-mail how come?

Journeyman Malorn Ashthorn

Administrator
I'm sure other Wizards have this question too, so I'll do my best to answer it here:

The code was sent to the email address you used when you registered for the fansite Wizard101Central.com (not Facebook, not Wizard101.com)

If you did not register to be a member of that site, you will not receive the reward.

If you did not supply a valid email address when you registered for that site, you will not receive the code via email, but can message Jester on Wizard101Central.com to request your registration name be paired with the code you should have received.

If you received the email but the code was missing, please forward the entire email message to <a href="mailto:community@wizard101.com">community@wizard101.com</a>

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
I was figuring that since there's so many members on Central101, that it'll probally take a day or two for everyone to get the e-mails.

I know my address is workable there, as I get reminders on the thead I've participated in daily. And since it hasn't been in either my regular mail or spam box (for some reason, anything Wizard 101 related goes to my spam box first), I'll start to worry if I don't see it by Wednesday.

Incidentally, hubby wouldn't know if he received his or not. His e-mail account got hit by a computer virus this morning and all of his e-mail/spam was deleted when the virus was removed.

Administrator
If your partner signed up for Wizard101Central but no longer has access to that email address, have him contact Jester through Wizard101Central and Jester can pair your husband's Wizard101Central account with the code he should have received.

If he doesn't recall his Wizard101Central login, let me know via email and I'll do what I can to help. My contact information is at the bottom of every Message Board post.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
If your partner signed up for Wizard101Central but no longer has access to that email address, have him contact Jester through Wizard101Central and Jester can pair your husband's Wizard101Central account with the code he should have received.

If he doesn't recall his Wizard101Central login, let me know via email and I'll do what I can to help. My contact information is at the bottom of every Message Board post.

Thanks for the information ProfessorGreyrose. He still has access to his e-mail account, it's just that any mail or spam mail in in his account was deleted to ensure the virus was completely removed.

We'll both give it a few days to see if the codes show up and if not then go to contacting Jester as you've suggested. Cental did say that it could take till the end of the year to get the e-mails out to everyone in the announcement, so neither of us will panic just yet.

Thanks again and pass on a heartfelt Happy Holidays to your, yours, the KI and Central Staff from our family. Not just for the heckhound, but for all the hard work ya'll do on our behalves to provide us such a wonderful game and community. (((HUGZ)))

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
This is posted on Wizard101Central's News and Announcements section

Danger Hound Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danger! Danger! Danger Hound Challenge Ends!
Hurray! Congratulations to all our young Wizards!

The challenge to earn the Danger Hound is now over! All registered members of Wizard101Central.com will receive a code for the Danger Hound and 5500 Gold after December 18th.

Where's my Email?
The emails will be sent out to members of Wizard101Central.com starting on Monday December 21st. If you do not receive your email by the end of the year, let us know.

Where’s my Danger Hound?
After December 18th, all existing registered members of Wizard101Central.com will receive a message to the email they used when they registered with this site. That email will contain a code for the Danger Hound and a code for gold.

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
Is the Danger Hound tradeable? I'd like my wizards to be able to take turns feeding him and taking him for walks around the Spiral. But if he can't be shared I'd like to know ahead of time so they can work out who gets to claim him.

Administrator
The Danger Hound cannot be Auctioned in the Bazaar but he can be placed in your Shared Bank!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Ok I must have been completely confused because I thought we were getting 55,000 coins, a coin for every member that signed up. I got the code today and there is only 5,500? My son also thought that is what we were getting. Trying to find where I thought that I saw it. Kind of disappointed if this is all that we get for gold :-(

Administrator
All the information about the Danger Hound can be found here:

<a href="https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/contests/dangerhound" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/contests/dangerhound</a>

"For every Wizard101 Facebook Fan we gain between the original goal of 50 000 and the closing date on December 18th at noon Central US time, we will also reward you with that amount in GOLD!"

"The gold reward amount will depend on how many Wizard101 Facebook Fans we have (beyond the 50 000 goal) on December 18th at noon Central US time."

We gave our players the difference between 50 000 and the total on December 18th.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Wow, I completely miss read that wrong. Still kind of disappointed but hey what can ya do. Thanks anyway Wiz. the gold will be put to good use as well as the hound.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I would give it a few days. I just received my code today, but my daughter has not received hers yet.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
I read this post when I didn't get the Danger Hound immediately, but I still don't have the Danger Hound! I went to Wizard101 Central and checked my registration date and email address. They're all valid. What happened??

Administrator
Patience young Wizards, the emails are still being sent.

If you do not receive your email by the end of the year, let us know.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Just keep checking. My daughter finally received hers early this morning. There are a lot of people who signed up, so there are a lot of codes to create and emails to send out.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
I'm sure other Wizards have this question too, so I'll do my best to answer it here:

The code was sent to the email address you used when you registered for the fansite Wizard101Central.com (not Facebook, not Wizard101.com)

If you did not register to be a member of that site, you will not receive the reward.

If you did not supply a valid email address when you registered for that site, you will not receive the code via email, but can message Jester on Wizard101Central.com to request your registration name be paired with the code you should have received.

If you received the email but the code was missing, please forward the entire email message to community@wizard101.com

I guess we misunderstood...... I was expecting the code through email from facebook....didnt realize we had to be a member of www.wizard101CENTRAL.com.

now my kids are very disappointed

Survivor
Nov 17, 2009
please hurry wizard 101 team, i have been waiting and i have no code at all. do you have to be a member like pay-to-play or just signed up?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Well, it is the new year and i signed up, have a valid email for wizard101central and still no pet or gold. What happened, can you resend it or what? Do i need to talk to Jester? Thanks

Administrator
Please, young Wizard, read the requirements on the Danger Hound Page:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/contests/dangerhound

You have to have registered for the fansite Wizard101Central prior to December 18th to qualify.

The email will be sent to the mailing address you used when you registered for Wizard101 Central - the fansite located at http://www.wizard101central.com, and not to your Wizard101 account email address.

Please check the email address you used when you registered for Wizard101 Central. If you no longer have access to that email, contact Jester through their contact page and he will pair your Wizard101 Central account with the code you should have received.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/sendmessage.php

If you did not register to be a member of Wizard101 Central, you cannot receive the reward.
~Professor Greyrose

SirBorinor wrote:
please hurry wizard 101 team, i have been waiting and i have no code at all. do you have to be a member like pay-to-play or just signed up?

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
Please check the email address you used when you registered for Wizard101 Central. If you no longer have access to that email, contact Jester through their contact page and he will pair your Wizard101 Central account with the code you should have received.

matt042167 wrote:
Well, it is the new year and i signed up, have a valid email for wizard101central and still no pet or gold. What happened, can you resend it or what? Do i need to talk to Jester? Thanks

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
i didnt get the danger hound code and gold and also in my facebook pls help me someone

Administrator
At the risk of repeating myself, please, young Wizard, read the requirements on the Danger Hound Page:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/contests/dangerhound

You have to have registered for the fansite Wizard101Central prior to December 18th to qualify.
This has NOTHING to do with your Facebook account.
This has NOTHING to do with your Wizard101 account.

The email will be sent to the mailing address you used when you registered for Wizard101 Central - the fansite located at http://www.wizard101central.com, and not to your Wizard101 account email address and not to your Facebook account.

If you did not register to be a member of Wizard101 Central, you cannot receive the reward.
~Professor Greyrose
angelenloi wrote:
i didnt get the danger hound code and gold and also in my facebook pls help me someone

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Dearest Professor:

I have been on Wizard101Central for a little over a month or so. I receive regular emails regarding my forum posts. I also recruited at least one person for the FaceBook drive.

I am not terribly worried, but I have not received an email regarding either the DangerHound or the Gold. Was it supposed to come from "faculty@wizard101.com" and what is the subject line? I just want to be sure I have not missed it.

Please be sure to wish Angus Drake a heartfelt hello, and thank you.

Regards,

Edward JadeEyes

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
Strange , sense this contest was for W101Central & FaceBook wouldn't
you post to the forums on that site? I also signed up and did not recieve
the DH&G e-mail but I got help from W101Central forums and contacted Jester W101Centrals Big Cheese, 2 days later I got my e-mail for my Danger Hound pet and Gold!!! and leave my sisters teacher alone.