Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
gmpax wrote:
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Well, at around level 30 or so, when you go to Marleybone, you get a spell that allows you to summon a monster to aid you in battle. So death already has a little Myth in it.

Every school gets a Minion. So far, that I know of:

Balance - a Mander; tends to cast various buffs and shields on you and your allies, occasionally breaks out an attack like Locust Swarm

Life - a Sprite; spends a lot of time healing you (and your allies).

Death - variable; Animate Dead is an "X Pips" spell; 1 or 2 pips give you a Dark Fairy, 3 or 4 gives a Ghoul, 5 or 6 gives a Banshee, and I suspect it keeps going from there. Remember, with Power Pips, you can cast a spell that is up to fourteen pips in strength, from your native School ...!

(I played a Death mage in Beta, actually.)

Fire gets a fire elemental

-Destiny Deathtalon-lvl 11 I second in life

This is kinda embarrasing to post this on Death because my main charactor is fire

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
musicmaster801 wrote:
well i am John Dragonrider, Grandmaster Necromancer.
i am sad to say i dont agree with some things said on the first page. death is not unbeatable. actually in pvp, its almost impossible to win. i have played about 200 matches and i am a commander. i have gotten to veteran but i lost it. i am waiting for celestia to come out and hopefully we get a good and powerful spell that outshines those of all other schools. we deserve it. balance has judge which can one hit kill even without using OUR feint. fire has that one dog that comes from dog house. storm has bolt, ice has tower, myth has the dog that comes from the ground, life has the extreme healing capabilities to where all they have to do is wait for opponent to run out of cards, and death has wraith (big deal, 500 damage. less than last hit spell)

what i am saying is we should get a huge attack. something like bolt. takes 2 pips, does 1000 damage, and returns half damage back to us. and ya, we should get doom and gloom to give us 50% increase on life steal. nothing but our spells should be able to use feint. we need a balance shield. so on and so on. i will not rest until Death is treated fairly. we treat fairly. and judge should be death spell. we are death. we are part of that balance she holds. so we should at least have a huge resist to it.

The fire dog is heckhound (my main character is fire)
The myth dog is orthorus (or something like that cause my best bud is myth)

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
dalsu wrote:
Wolf-level 12-initiate necromancer

I kinda agree that death is not really treated fairly, we do have a few good spells but in order to do some serious damage we need to do shield spells and even then in the game we face a lot of undead so it is hard to do a ton of damage. Also, everybody kinda blames death for everything bad that happens and they think we are like cruel monsters! We can be nice! In fact, my secondary school is life because i like healing spells and helping others!!!!
Another thing, the whole game is basically based off the missing death professor. And if you notice merle ambrose uses malistaires name in nearly every sentence and he blames everything on malistaire!! Sure he trys to kill you in the tutoriol but that doesnt mean he is COMPLETLY evil.

I love death it is sick and awesome and it has a totally awesome school.

ps what is magus??

magus is lvl 30 to 35

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I'm a level 17 Necromancer and my name is Tanner DeathCaster. I'm working on Krokatopia right now and it's really fun. If you see me, add me! (My favorite Death spell is Skeletal Pirate)

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
I'm a Grandmaster named Blaze Strongblood and I want to say, death rocks since you can heal yourself, and do damage.

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Survivor
Nov 04, 2009
my name is brandon soulsword i am a grandmaster i have some stuff to say the wraith should do more damage like id settle for 550 just so that is does more damage then the pirate.

and also i think that the feint should be fixed already like really it has been that way forever

and when the pet thing comes out the warith should make a shadow over are player and boost us.

oh and one last thing death players should look more scary

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

in triton avenue there is a cave just go through there and keep going there will be 2 towers go to the one on the left look to the left and you will find a graveyard (a very small graveyard at that).

Hope I Helped

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
I'm a adept necromancer my name is seth ravencloud and i think death should have a cooler attack then skeletal pirate i think it should be dr.Jekkel and Mr. Hide reply with more new death idea because lets face it how can we call are selves death wizards with mean pixies and what not. :x

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Blaze IronGem, master death

I think there should be a place just for death students. Like a really big club or something. (maybe something small for the other schools)
:D :-) :D

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
i have a lvl 48 myth and a lvl 48 death and a lvl 45 storm and a lvl for 40 balance can i still join

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
zachary3177 wrote:
i have a lvl 48 myth and a lvl 48 death and a lvl 45 storm and a lvl for 40 balance can i still join

it depends on which school you like better because the death club cant have any fakes, so if death is in at least your top two or three then i guess it can slip.

p.s. Wolf-apprentice necromancer-level 6 or 7(cant remember at the moment)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
Hi sorry that I'm not death and I'm posting but whoever said something about fire fizzling it dosen't a lot. i'm fire and death and i love feint +i've been every secondary school except ice and i defiantly recommend balance or storm.i would recommend death but you guys are already death so be balance or storm and fire almost never fizzles.Austin Iron Blade Lv.36 Magus pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
4625stanley wrote:
hey yall, i need to get into nightside...i have already found the door in the waterfall...but i cant get in. i read somewhere on this message board that i had to have a "journal" and a "skeleton key." but i can't find them or get them...im im starting to get really mad and frusrated about it. so if you no where i can find them...or have an answer...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

you dont have 2 have the stuff well at least i didnt

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
AAJS wrote:
4625stanley wrote:
hey yall, i need to get into nightside...i have already found the door in the waterfall...but i cant get in. i read somewhere on this message board that i had to have a "journal" and a "skeleton key." but i can't find them or get them...im im starting to get really mad and frusrated about it. so if you no where i can find them...or have an answer...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Well Merle Ambrose asks you to defeat a ghost called Foulgaze and he drops a journal and a skeleton key. When you bring them back to Merle he says that the journal says something about a place behind the waterfall and he asks you to investigate and it turns out to be Nightside

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
i have a fire grand master account and i have recently started a death account.i am about level 28-30 and i havent got a minion spell yet so i am wondering if i missed it.can someone plz tell if i have missed it and where i can get it?all help is appreciated.plz and thank you.

much appreciated :D
-megan.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

mine is myth/storm

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
docdord wrote:
AAJS wrote:
4625stanley wrote:

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Well Merle Ambrose asks you to defeat a ghost called Foulgaze and he drops a journal and a skeleton key. When you bring them back to Merle he says that the journal says something about a place behind the waterfall and he asks you to investigate and it turns out to be Nightside
no thats wrong, he asks you to defeat Lord Nightshade not Foulgaze. Lol.

Historian
May 15, 2009
Hi! i am Samuel duskmancer and i am a level 50 grandmaster of death
i am here as teacher's aide to let you know that....DEATH OWNS ALL!! XD
but seriously now death is one of the best schools ever
while being able to avoid negative charms and shields we also get half of what we hit!

i am going to start my own death school in wizard101 on the realm scarecrow i will be on from 4-8 PM eastern in the nightside inside the death tower i am accepting all death students no matter the level so come on out and lets get undead! *evil side* muahahahaha once i get an army of necromancers i will take over the spiral!!! * ahem cough cough* oh umm.... ^_^'
dont forget to keep your skeletons chained up before bed or they might scare some poor other school out of their mind

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Thechaosmagician wrote:
Hi! i am Samuel duskmancer and i am a level 50 grandmaster of death
i am here as teacher's aide to let you know that....DEATH OWNS ALL!! XD
but seriously now death is one of the best schools ever
while being able to avoid negative charms and shields we also get half of what we hit!

i am going to start my own death school in wizard101 on the realm scarecrow i will be on from 4-8 PM eastern in the nightside inside the death tower i am accepting all death students no matter the level so come on out and lets get undead! *evil side* muahahahaha once i get an army of necromancers i will take over the spiral!!! * ahem cough cough* oh umm.... ^_^'
dont forget to keep your skeletons chained up before bed or they might scare some poor other school out of their mind

Dude thats a totally awesome idea, i think that i am definatly IN!!! What are you gonna teach? How long will you teach? A few days, weeks? Is is just gonna be an awesome party with death and dancing? What if the tower only lets in one person at a time? Maybe it should just be at nightside instead of the tower? Please answer some of my questions and im and definitaly in!!!!! DEATH ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Hey I am a death grand master.i am wondering what to do when your second school isnt ice and you cant shield against judge. plus the balance person is wearing full commander gear? i am getting tired of them sheilding till they get enough pips to own me. and them using tower treasures plus there own towers if they get ice as second school. i really think itis un fair. to fight them. :x :x :x

Explorer
Feb 21, 2009
Mhbgc wrote:
Wazzup im duncan deathdust i'm a lv 25 necromancer. :-D 8)

I dueled you today in a Death vs. Death 1v1. (Nicholas Crowmancer, level 16 Death).

Ah, I remember when this thread only had around ~100 posts in it. Wow...

Duncan E.