Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Miranda Shadowheart level 18
Mainly found in Nightside realm Scarecrow or if that's full Wu

I LOVE death cause well it's pretty powerful so ya

P.S. Ask for help if yue need any!

8) :P

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

my name is wolf silverflame grand rank 1985 ( warlord) my second is ice for tower

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
hi wolf crowshield just call me crow anyways.... where is this club going to meet anyways i'm death and fire. mainly death and then can someone help me with marlybone. i will be there in digoon station peace yal lol jk

let the death take you

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
You might be looking for the one in nightside or the one next to stormdrain tower. Glad to help.

John Moonhunter ( level 46 balance)
Ryan Jadeweilder (level 10 life)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
ola amgios in death ( ok i'm not spainsh) i say this death is awesome and where do you get the animate card and what does it do.
wolf crowshield 30 magus death and fire maybe life

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Its really nice ot see people enjoying death!!!!!!!!

SydneyDeathCaster -Grandmaster

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Ok um can any of you plz post back to me i am Jason MythRider i leveled up some timea and i beat ds so i cant find any quests that give good xp if any of you can help me plz post back btw i am lvl 48 death.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
well i am John Dragonrider, Grandmaster Necromancer.
i am sad to say i dont agree with some things said on the first page. death is not unbeatable. actually in pvp, its almost impossible to win. i have played about 200 matches and i am a commander. i have gotten to veteran but i lost it. i am waiting for celestia to come out and hopefully we get a good and powerful spell that outshines those of all other schools. we deserve it. balance has judge which can one hit kill even without using OUR feint. fire has that one dog that comes from dog house. storm has bolt, ice has tower, myth has the dog that comes from the ground, life has the extreme healing capabilities to where all they have to do is wait for opponent to run out of cards, and death has wraith (big deal, 500 damage. less than last hit spell)

what i am saying is we should get a huge attack. something like bolt. takes 2 pips, does 1000 damage, and returns half damage back to us. and ya, we should get doom and gloom to give us 50% increase on life steal. nothing but our spells should be able to use feint. we need a balance shield. so on and so on. i will not rest until Death is treated fairly. we treat fairly. and judge should be death spell. we are death. we are part of that balance she holds. so we should at least have a huge resist to it.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
tedebearnc wrote:
I'm Death Storm, currently level 12. I just got the quest to talk to the Death Tree in Nightside but I can't get in. Is there other things I need to do before I can enter?
you have to do a quest where you have to defeat lordnightshade.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
4625stanley wrote:
hey yall, i need to get into nightside...i have already found the door in the waterfall...but i cant get in. i read somewhere on this message board that i had to have a "journal" and a "skeleton key." but i can't find them or get them...im im starting to get really mad and frusrated about it. so if you no where i can find them...or have an answer...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
you must go to nightshades tower in triton avenues cave.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
GreyG wrote:
dykema2 wrote:
If you need help with death school quests, come to me, Gabriel Boomfist, The Quest Helper.

Hey I can help you guys to! I've got an idea, every time one of us completes a quest post what you did so that the rest of us can see what else we can do! By the way i'm an adept level 24 and just started on this level. I'm Hunter DragonGrove {normally} and you can pretty much always find me in Krokotopia.
By the way can anyone help me with defeating Sands of Time in Grand Arena? I defeated Lord Nightshade at level16 but I stink at Balance bosses mainly because they can use any spell. Anyone think that they can help a fellow death out?
i can help you. just look for a wizard named michael sprite shard level. i am a level 47 fire wizard.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
rogie889 wrote:
hi i have a wizard named samuel dragonrider.how do you win sunkun city alone.
i do not think you can.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Hi, I am Chris DrakeFist I am a Adept Necromancer (24) and well deing death student is pretty kewl in pvps i can heal and kill all in one so yea it is preety helpfull

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Wolf-level 12-initiate necromancer

I kinda agree that death is not really treated fairly, we do have a few good spells but in order to do some serious damage we need to do shield spells and even then in the game we face a lot of undead so it is hard to do a ton of damage. Also, everybody kinda blames death for everything bad that happens and they think we are like cruel monsters! We can be nice! In fact, my secondary school is life because i like healing spells and helping others!!!!
Another thing, the whole game is basically based off the missing death professor. And if you notice merle ambrose uses malistaires name in nearly every sentence and he blames everything on malistaire!! Sure he trys to kill you in the tutoriol but that doesnt mean he is COMPLETLY evil.

I love death it is sick and awesome and it has a totally awesome school.

ps what is magus??

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Hi I am Dakota Emerald Blade lvl 21 death. hey can anyone tell me how to get poison spell plz.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
ello. I am a grand master death warrior... my secondary is life. Great combo. i had enough T.P. for a third so storm it is. the best clothes is the grand master clothes duh.
Robe= Malistaire
Athame/ring= ICE and Fire bosses in malistaires gundeon.
Hat= spider keeper. crystal grove side quest..
Shoes=???
Amulet= none..
Pet= Your wraith of course.
Deck= dragon fire. that counts for every one.
Wand= either a weapon or the final wand.. for fire it is the dragon rider staff

Scincerly
Death Warrior- Jonathan darkcaster

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
nickrock2873 wrote:
Hi I am Dakota Emerald Blade lvl 21 death. hey can anyone tell me how to get poison spell plz.

well dont you just get high enough level? i really dont remember since i have beaten the game besides grizzleheim

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Hi My name is Sierra Storybook and I am lvl 10 novice Death and life. This is my first time ever playing a game like this and I have a long ways to go before I get the hang of it. I got to lvl 10 on pure luck. I would love to have some guidance out there. I am usually on from 8-10pm cst.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
hi am a storm i mean death i am level 42 any way i have a sorm and death death came first because it is awesome just wished spells more powerful great school though :)

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
im jessica skullbreeze lv23 secondary school myth, plus this isnt death

related but ive figred out the ultimate starter and secondary school

1st.life, for healing
2nd.storm,for dealing loads damage

practically, healing and doing loads of damage!

and death rocks too ya cant beat it!

and there are these weird moments my computer has wen someone is doing a spell and they arent moving!

plus wodent it be cool if deaths story line was differant from other elemants, like you went and helped malistare, and the big boss of the game was merle ambrose!

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
Aaron Wraithblade here, lv 34 (magus necromancer)

im a mixture cause i like to deal damage and take none :D my 2ndary schools are ice and life. 1 more skill point and i get spirit armor to add to my tower sheild :D cmon you would LOVE to hit me for 10 with that amazing judgement spell wouldnt you :D haha.

death schools have the capability to hit for amazing damage and gain life in the process. cmon we roxors this place hear me now and hear me cause im loud! HOO RAH!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
Hello i have a person named Kiley Spellheart and i am an apprentice death wizard (8). My secondary school is life and i was wondering if anyone knows where the cyclops lane smith is. Sorry if i spelled cyclops wrong. LOL

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Hey I'm Zachary Skulltalon (Skullclaw) Magus (level 35). My DEATH HOWS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is spectacular. I HAVE EVERYTHING.I WOUD WANT