Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I am Gabrielle DeathShade. Master almost Grandmaster death wizard. My second school is storm for power.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Hey i am james, i am a grandmaster death, my seconed school is life, i am usley around nightside. Oh and also at the areana. also look for me and my friends, they are usley calling me the bringer of night beacuse i have six death grandmasters, lol.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Hey I am a level 50 Death Wizard and I LOVE being a death wizard :D This is my highest level wizard. I have myth and storm spells to and have beat all of the worlds so far. GO DEATH WIZARDS!

Amber Deathsword Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Death Wizards FTW. I love death so much, Not only can I easily hit around 1000 with vampire but I it heals me 500 or so. Its great! Also I love the 85% accuracy rate of death fight spells. Death is much better than life because we can deal a great amount of damage, yet in the same turn heal a great deal too. Death is pwnage!

Talon Goldenshade
Magus Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Hello everyone that is reading this, I LOVE the new death wizard house. I think you guys would like it.

Amber Deathsword
Grandmaster Death wizard
Pet: Lord Cookie (death wizard pet)
Schools: Death , Myth and storm.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2008
Im a death wizard but because to me i mainly have booster spells i use storm and balance as my secondary classes.My friend supplies me with treasure cards like Pheonix,Helephant and Hydra.

Id pick death though if you like being REALLY annoying...its soooooo fun! except the death wizard house isnt that great to me,ice/life/storm seem cool in my (house) opinion.If you are looking for me, my name is Seth Crowbreeze and..

HELP AD:

I request help with Freddy-Nine-Lives.The fact im lvl 30 and cant get to marleybone stinks,but my friend lets me port to him there.Id love it if SOMEHOW you can get help fighting him,but..yeah i REALLY WANT REANIMATE!! myth minions are good but NOTHING BEATS DEATH BABY YAAAA

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Well death is the best cause you get SCARE CROW it takes 400 from all enemies and gives you half with all our shields you get so much health but at mallistare don't be scared because he is death just use death prizm it will be life wich he can't resist and before mallistare defeat Cyrus Drake and then The GHOST OF SYLVIA DRAKE and last but really not least MALLISTARE.And choose Balance as you're second school it gives storm and fire once you get krokosphinx in krokatopia especialy hydra if you get curse and dragonblade and fient and all three ice fire and storm blade. Just saying.Nuf said. Peace out .

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Mine is balance cause you get three schools also so that's why Daniel Shadow Walker level (30) Death was the best decisoin you ever made.Just sayin. Nuf said Peace out.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
pinmomster wrote:
I am Michelle fairyPetal and nice to meet you. This the first character I have tried with death school and I like it so far. I am trying fire as my secondary. I am afraid I haven't leveled my character very high because I am only getting an hour or two a day to play right now. Got a lot going on in my life.
Well i'm level 35 and I play every other day that I'm bored and since Feb something 2009 that's pretty far for every now and then.Nuf said Oh I like pie peace out.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Devin Firestalker level 31 Necromancer I could really use some help from other death students on where to find some really powerful spells. The other schools seem to have more powerful spells then us at the same level. Any suggestions ?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
leo605 wrote:
Devin Firestalker level 31 Necromancer I could really use some help from other death students on where to find some really powerful spells. The other schools seem to have more powerful spells then us at the same level. Any suggestions ?

By now you have Vampire, Death Blade, Death Trap, Spirit Blade, Spirit Trap, Curse and Feint.

Vampire with these will do:
350 x 1.4 x 1.3 x 1.35 x 1.25 x 1.2 x 1.7 = ~2200 (plus heal 1100)

Kraken (520-580) with storm trap & bladeplus elemental trap & blade:
550 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.35 x 1.25 = less than 1500

I agree, 350 is less than 550, but if you use your school with the balance boosters, you end up doing more plus healing. You also have a 15% greater chance of casting (unless the accuracy is cast, then storm is only 5% less).

note 1: Vampire with 4 best boosters: just under 1500, the same damage as Storm. <plus you heal>
note 2: Vampire is immune to Absorb,,,,

Death is patient. Death builds. Death watchs the foes as they cower in terror as you add more and more boosters..... hehehe....

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I'm Valdus Darkheart Grandmaster necromancer :) my best animate minion is wraith all seven power pips. i think death is the best school and the best school that you could learn with it is storm

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Well my first wizard was a death wizard and i have to say he is pretty good. He is bad in the arena though :(. He is level 34 and currently has to do counterweght east. i chose the sec ondary school of storm to make up for the kinda weak eath spells even though they life steal. Well that is all i have to say about my death wizard Jorda Emeralfist

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

Me too!

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?
Scarlet Drake Novice ( 1 through uh i cant remember) you dont really select anything just use your training points to get the other spells you want. P.S. DEATH RULES

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
fellow death students
i would like to say we should have a big boost spell because our damage can be low but once you get vampire it gets better and i'm a lvl 21 adept death and my name is wolf crowshield and i say it is annoying to keep casting blades and traps and curse and well i'm tired of it. i always need help from friends and well i say give us better steal life spells or at least make the health we get back more and man do we need it and i say all new ppl to this game chose death and i am a death fire and balance rock on death lol
wolf crowshield adept lvl 21

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
deathman2902 wrote:
fellow death students
i would like to say we should have a big boost spell because our damage can be low but once you get vampire it gets better and i'm a lvl 21 adept death and my name is wolf crowshield and i say it is annoying to keep casting blades and traps and curse and well i'm tired of it. i always need help from friends and well i say give us better steal life spells or at least make the health we get back more and man do we need it and i say all new ppl to this game chose death and i am a death fire and balance rock on death lol
wolf crowshield adept lvl 21

Okay, at level 21, you already have death trap (30%), death blade (40%), curse (20%) and spirit trap*(25%). note % are from memory

At level 25 you get spirit blade*(35%).

At level 26 you get Feint (70%).

Death gets both the largest number of boosters as well as the biggest boosters.

*balance spells from Niles

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
Hey, it's Brianna SummerShade, Master Of Death lvl 48.

I have to say death is the best school anyone could ever ask for. But I do think it would be cooler if I could be at least a little bit better at the arena. I think that death is the most strongest school overall, followed closely by storm. :D

DEATH will always prevail

WOOT GO DEATH

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Hello. My name is Nicole Legandfinder. Level 32 death/storm. if you ask me those are a really good mix death and storm. I would just like to mention i am currently reading the percy jackson series which somehow has some thins in common with wizard101. you might have heard of the movie the lightning thief. Well theres also a series. Read it its AWESOME!!!!!!!! Anyway i dont really play wizard101 much anymore. But anyway i love death magic but hate death itself. ANyway GO DEATH!!!!!! :-)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Guys I need help!. My wizard is Chris Nightgem and he is a level 32 magus death wizard. I am in Marleybone right now and I need help to defeat pops O' Leary. No matter how many times I fight him I lose :( i need to train to get stronger so does anyone no a good spot for me to train?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
sirius88 wrote:
Hi, I'm a Apprentice Death wizard named Jeremy Shadowflame. So far Death Wizards are pretty awesome

Hi Jeremy. Not to be rude or anything, but being a GrandMaster Death wizard (Taylor ThunderDust) there's no 'so far' to Death being awesome. :)

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Hi! My name is Mary Darkflame, and I'm a Novice Necromancer. I just started playing with this character, and so far, it rocks! I really like the spells in the Death school. Except for Ghoul, because most of the time, it fizzles. That's really it for now, because I haven't done much in the game yet except battle the Draconians in Golem Tower.

P.S.- I've seen lots of Necromancers with the Wraith pet. I'm expecting that all Necromancers eventually get it, but I want to know how.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I am a master Death student (lvl 47) my second is balance because of the extra boosts and the highest hit i have ever hit was 5210 of something with a wraith

logan battlepants (aka) zamorok253
search me to see my stuff and leave me a messege 8)

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Hi its Lucas Deathfinder lv 20 :D and I was wondering where and how I get begulie(I think thats how you spell it) it looks really cool. I also need to get animate.

Ps. it would be cool against another death wizard in PvsP
if they casted a minion and you used beguile on them

Defender
May 09, 2009
hi Connor SkullWalker
level:43 almost 44
I LOVE THE WRAITH SPELL