Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
lollol wrote:
im level 10 and my name is cris shadowwraith i realy need the grave stone were is it?

Near nightshades tower in triton aves cave

Survivor
Sep 06, 2009
DEATH IS SO COOL!!!
my secondery school is storm so I can attack high numbers, and steal health from apponents.
And I have a question people, can someone reply to me, and tell me how to do filtered text I got my subsription 2 days ago and i really want to talk.
REPLY SOON PEOPLE!!!!
:P :D :(

lv. 29 Seth mythblood

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Hello i am wolf skullbreaker i am a master lvl 48 necromancer, death is AWESOME Our i was wondering what our advantage is :? :?

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
My name is Valkor Deathspear and I think death spells are the best because most of them heal you after you did a lot of damge to the enemy. Also it beats life spells by a longshot because most of their spells onley heal them and they dont atack the enemy as much. So thats what I think about life spells.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Hi im a master level 42 just turn this level and my wraith is awsome is the best card if you put all blades it do 7500 you might not belive me but it does around that. also if you do that it gives it half back so if i'm bout to die and have the card i win and heal

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
sirius88 wrote:
Hi, I'm a Apprentice Death wizard named Jeremy Shadowflame. So far Death Wizards are pretty awesome
i know death ROCKS :

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
hello Necromancers , i am Lauren Dragonthorn a Master Necromancer (41). i think being a necromancer is SWEET. Its also Great when peoples fear comes to life and scares the living day light out of them.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
skater546 wrote:
Hi im a master level 42 just turn this level and my wraith is awsome is the best card if you put all blades it do 7500 you might not belive me but it does around that. also if you do that it gives it half back so if i'm bout to die and have the card i win and heal
i know wraith is SO COOL i am so close to being lvl 42 can you give me any tips to gey to that lvl any faster? :)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
hi i am a level forty nine master death student named seth deathmancer. the death school is AWESOME! it is so cool to steal your opponent's health! i barely ever use pixie. i have done over four thousand damage before. and with the death school, you can accomplish almost any battle alone. DEATH ROCKS!!!!!

cya!

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Hey, guys. My name is Esmee hex, im level 27 8) let me say, at first I was ticked of to be something death realated .when I told my friends, they said ''but you re too nice!'' but when I learned death is a powerful element, I am now very happy :) DEATH IS THE COOLEST SCHOOL EVER!!!!!!! :P :P :P
( no offense to the other schools, but we all have different oppinions...)

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

my second school is of course...LIFE! my best friends rely on me becuse Im the healer my healing spells include: pixie, sprite, sacrifice, and vampire.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?

acually, its easy! for instance, all you have to do is stick with your first school and pick another one to learn spells from 8) :)

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
so tell me whats so awesome about DEATH!!!???? death is sooo um - boyish!!!! to me most death wizards BOYS and stuff like death will crush you!!!! and life suchs!!! ok so life isn't the best!!!! but anyway just pls answer!!!! whats sooooooooo good about DEATH!!!!!!!!!!??????????/

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
megan329 wrote:
so tell me whats so awesome about DEATH!!!???? death is sooo um - boyish!!!! to me most death wizards BOYS and stuff like death will crush you!!!! and life suchs!!! ok so life isn't the best!!!! but anyway just pls answer!!!! whats sooooooooo good about DEATH!!!!!!!!!!??????????/

Why are you now attacking death? I'm a girl, I'm death. Maybe I don't wanna be a life girly- butterfly girl. I wanna be DEATH, DANGEROUS, DARK!!!! And who says girls can't like boy stuff? What's soooooooo good about death? Because we are powerful, we aren't the strongest, but were pretty good.
Death is awesome, all the schools of magic are good, and why are you even on the death club when your only here to complain about it?

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
megan329 wrote:

Why are you now attacking death? I'm a girl, I'm death. Maybe I don't wanna be a life girly- butterfly girl. I wanna be DEATH, DANGEROUS, DARK!!!! And who says girls can't like boy stuff? What's soooooooo good about death? Because we are powerful, we aren't the strongest, but were pretty good.
Death is awesome, all the schools of magic are good, and why are you even on the death club when your only here to complain about it?

Death is awesome. And I am a girl death wiz. We can boost our attacks to make them stronger. It doesn't have to be all boy stuff. Look closely that there are lots of girl necromancers around. Besides, we can attack you and heal ourselves at the same time

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
DEATH IS SO COOL i'm a level 18 wizard named coyleghosthammer i'm a subscriber and i'm almost done with kroktoipia

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
im a lv 34 magus necromancer and i say death is the best school storm is powerful sure but it fizzles way to mutch with death ive done thousands of damage with one hit and not even half the fizzleing

also with death altho it isnt as strong as healing as life it damages the enemy at the same time combine that with death blade trap and curse you can instantly bring your self up to full health and take out a strong enemy

and with death prism not even death enimies are safe

death is by far the strongest school

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Okay here, this is my death character, Emily Spiritriver. She is level 20 (almost 21) in Krokotopia. She is only death right now, no secondary.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

mines life... most peeps say thats ironic but its good... we do ok healing but life does better. btw im timothy thunderhunter. level 21 necromancer

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
4625stanley wrote:
hey yall, i need to get into nightside...i have already found the door in the waterfall...but i cant get in. i read somewhere on this message board that i had to have a "journal" and a "skeleton key." but i can't find them or get them...im im starting to get really mad and frusrated about it. so if you no where i can find them...or have an answer...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
this happend to me once... i had to do all my quests and one of them told me to go to ambrose and he gave me the key .

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
I love beeing a death student. My name is Fred Skullblood and i am a Sargint in pvp. If you want to come see me i am usually in the arena. Also i am the coolest in wizard101. If there are any noobs that need my help lit me know. Also i will start a party at death tower as soon as they finish with the maintnints in the game ALL DEATH STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARTY NO OTHER SCHOOLS.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
i am level fifty grandmaster i think malistiare will recurte us i havent battled him yet though

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Valkoor Ashblood here tosay that i need help. by help i mean HELP. PLEASE i need some1 2 help me i sunken city PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah im lv. 27