Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Nice, I have been playig for a long time, so instead of only having two schools, I have three. Of course, my main school is death, then ice (which is the worst besides life as a second), and fire (just got the helephant today :)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I think what your looking for is the graveyard at the end of the cave in Tritan Avenue. If not just tell me!
:)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Logan Spellfist Grandmaster Savior of the Spiral

Well put, i agree with you completely. The Wraith isnt as good as the other schools six pip attacks. But then again, we get life from attacking and the other schools dont which means that we dont need to have many health spells in our decks. Also, its not just the wraith, i mean the scarecrow should do 500 damage to all players, and the wraith should do like, 650. So lets see if we can make this game more fair for necromancers!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008

Yeah, Animate is an awsome spell. I dont use it much, but I did do an experiment in Unicorn Way (i use it to test new spells) and i discovered all the different minnions you can get from Animate, if you want to know, just ask :)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008

You use the trainers points you get from leveling up, and on some specific quests. Once you have a trainer point, go to the school you want and buy the spell. Note that you have to buy the one pip attack, and work your way up just like your first school.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008

Yes there is. I dont remember exactly, but I know you at least have to finish the three streets: Firecat Ally, Cyclops Lane, and Tritan Avenue. After that go to Ambrose, if he has a quest for you called skeliton key, then do that to get to Nightshade. Also just to let you know, that is where Malistaire took the death school to so you can finish your spells there

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

Colin, my name is Matthew Titansword, Level 27 Adept Necromancer. My secondary school is actually mixed up to all of the schools. To know my secret, i did this for the Shields, i am now very succesfull, because of one of my favorite parts of my character... i am glad to say i now have a shield for EVERY class in the game.(Exept for Balance, i am 99% sure there is no Balance shield. Other then Tower shield which does -50%) :)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
everyone i asked said death is the strongest listen it takes away there health then gives HALF to you you can hit like 40,000 then you get 20,000!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i am a death grandmaster level 50 REALLY STRONG my pvp rank is overlord i just dont think death is bad at pvp it toke me 1 year to get to commander not cool my name is steven shadowtail if you no me i no i am cool :-o i am really fun i just got done with the swin flu but i am doing ok :P

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
mailliwchess wrote:
I think what your looking for is the graveyard at the end of the cave in Tritan Avenue. If not just tell me!
:)

I too am having problems with this quest. I found the graveyard and gravestones but nothing happened

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Im still trying to figure out what my second class will be, right now im a 15th lvl Death and loveing it. Seems alot of my friends say I should go Life for my second class. Any ideas ??? Help is always appreciated

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
hello everybody.
i am destiny day dreamer and currently doing mooshu. DEATH is very cool and i love it much. i am level 41 necromancer and my secondary is ICE. if you see me say hi to me ok.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Wolf GhostGlade, Lv. 27 Necromancer, Hero of Krokotopia.

KI needs to change Doom and Gloom's effect to make us death students stronger. We already have Infection to take down opponents healing so why can't D&G make us stronger? :(

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
hi i'm victoria and i'm grandmaster death

i do agree of one the comment here.. wraith is too weak compare to other school so as scarecrow.. and for the doom, the spell should help the death wizard it should give 50% to life we steal and -50% to other wizard that cast life, isnt thats what death should be?, lol... if not, +50% to life we steal, then it should atleast help us with our attack, like other school does. i know life help 50% to life, so why not 50% more to steal life for death..

the funny spell in death is beguile, it always make me rofl everytime i cast it on pvp, if they attack thats hits everybody or use rebirth.. rofl

with all of my school death was my strongest, i only died 3 times since i play my death wizard.. ( not including the pvp and lost connection )..

i notice a lot ask about whats the second school.. my second school is life, so i can bring my team back, i know we have sacrifice spell that bring other wiz back, but if i have a blade i dont wanna use it and hit me hard just to bring someone back, i only use that spell if i dont have the blade and i have feint on me or hex, it helps to get rid of it and give me life, i use it too if they put nigative blade on me, it hits me less and still give life.. that spell makes me laugh too.. i also learn fire and ice just for the shield, lol

Survivor
May 08, 2009
I say balance is the best school it had shields to every other school but no school has a shield against balance! It also has it's own traps and traps and blades that go with the other six schools. The elemental-spiritual. Balance has the advantage of not fizzling a lot like myth,death,life and the other guys like storm and fire and ice they have a very low probability that their spells will work.

Don't forget balance consists of all the elemental elements: fire,ice,storm and that's why we have spectral blast, hydra, spectral minion and not telling you balance minion. Like I said it is better than any other school in pvp and it will always do just that. It doesn't take much time for a balance person to use a rank-7 spell or x and kill you with it. We can also do this with hydra and etc.

Plus if balance wasn't cooler how come we have a teacher in Ravenwood from Marleybone a world that doesn't like the usage of magic. And also a Balance tree in Kroktopia and also a hidden underground school that is not in nightshade because of Malistare it's in KT becasue that's where the true origin of balance starts.

By the end of the game we get a rank-7 spell and our level 42 pet plus we can always go to the crown shop and get the jade oni pet which I have because it gives a huge balance impact on the opponet.

True colors of balance: tan and dark red (and I will always wear my school colors becasue I have dignity and respect and perspective for it!) And my teacher and professor and tree that worked so hard so I will learn/love the true origin of my school's power.

Malorn Willowsmith
Grandmaster Sorcerer
Master of Balance

Hydra pet: Lord lola
Jade oni pet: King Brutus

Secondary school: death, Third: life
(doing all the quests for zeke and leveling up to 50 will make a huge difference in your spell deck!)

Survivor
May 08, 2009
gmpax wrote:
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Well, at around level 30 or so, when you go to Marleybone, you get a spell that allows you to summon a monster to aid you in battle. So death already has a little Myth in it.

Every school gets a Minion. So far, that I know of:

Balance - a Mander; tends to cast various buffs and shields on you and your allies, occasionally breaks out an attack like Locust Swarm

Life - a Sprite; spends a lot of time healing you (and your allies).

Death - variable; Animate Dead is an "X Pips" spell; 1 or 2 pips give you a Dark Fairy, 3 or 4 gives a Ghoul, 5 or 6 gives a Banshee, and I suspect it keeps going from there. Remember, with Power Pips, you can cast a spell that is up to fourteen pips in strength, from your native School ...!

(I played a Death mage in Beta, actually.)

Balance just has more than our mander we have many many minions.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
YA YA great idea
And if you spend your training points on death cards you should be aloud oin we better be xD :D 8)

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
Hey, im a level 28 FULL death. Im on Marlybone right now and its so ANNOYING

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
chiderao wrote:
I say balance is the best school it had shields to every other school but no school has a shield against balance! It also has it's own traps and traps and blades that go with the other six schools. The elemental-spiritual. Balance has the advantage of not fizzling a lot like myth,death,life and the other guys like storm and fire and ice they have a very low probability that their spells will work.

Don't forget balance consists of all the elemental elements: fire,ice,storm and that's why we have spectral blast, hydra, spectral minion and not telling you balance minion. Like I said it is better than any other school in pvp and it will always do just that. It doesn't take much time for a balance person to use a rank-7 spell or x and kill you with it. We can also do this with hydra and etc.

Plus if balance wasn't cooler how come we have a teacher in Ravenwood from Marleybone a world that doesn't like the usage of magic. And also a Balance tree in Kroktopia and also a hidden underground school that is not in nightshade because of Malistare it's in KT becasue that's where the true origin of balance starts.

By the end of the game we get a rank-7 spell and our level 42 pet plus we can always go to the crown shop and get the jade oni pet which I have because it gives a huge balance impact on the opponet.

True colors of balance: tan and dark red (and I will always wear my school colors becasue I have dignity and respect and perspective for it!) And my teacher and professor and tree that worked so hard so I will learn/love the true origin of my school's power.

Malorn Willowsmith
Grandmaster Sorcerer
Master of Balance

Hydra pet: Lord lola
Jade oni pet: King Brutus

Secondary school: death, Third: life
(doing all the quests for zeke and leveling up to 50 will make a huge difference in your spell deck!)

I thought this was called the death students club.... not the "Anyone come in here and talk about your school even if it's not Death"

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
Ianthe Awesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thoughts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death related of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, etc.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

Level 49 death wizard saver of the spiral

we have two death teachers one in night side and other in raven wood it is good the first gives us weak spells the second gets us to action

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Death is ... death. The attacks are awsome. Justin Spellrider (Justin Jao) level 30

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please
It is in haunted cave at the end.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
My name is James skull weilder level 34 and i think death is the coolest school of all! If any of you are reading this and find me then be my friend and tell me that you saw this. I might not be a level thirty four by then though. :D :) :-)

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
I have some ideas for some death spells.

[lvl 40] Shadow Minion [5 pips] Creates a shadow minon of yourself and has all of your stats.

[lvl 50] Darkness [7 pips] does 200 + 600 over 3 rounds to all enimies

[lvl 30] Boneshield[3 pips]-70% from next hit

Ryan Shadowbane Level 28 Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
Edward Duskflame, Lvl 50 Grandmaster, Master of Death

Anyways, heres a GREAT tip for most deaths: mix it up a bit, be a life, get some spirit blades/sheilds/traps! Helps greatly
Always carry THREE DECKS one for anti-death battles, one for regular battles, and one empty just to customize for pvps! Sometimes, the greatest advantage of us deaths, is the element of surprise
So dont just take my advice, USE YOUR OWN, ITS YOUR TIME TO SHINE, YOUR TIME TO GROW!!!!!!!!! lolz
Thats it for me, i've had my adventure, made my choices; however, you haven't. Make it worthwhile, show us grands what you guys can do!

DUSKFLAME SIGNING OUT!