Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
yo this sweet to be in a club i am a lvl 23 necromancer my name is Brandon Deathstalker and i usally play on lepercon on area 1.right now my favroite death card is sacrfaice since i can take 250 health from me and give 700 health to me our somone else.wat i think wizard 101 gms should do is to make more schools like the school of time our the school of light.well thats all i have to say ill keep informing and telling you wen i have DEATH ONLY PARTES :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.
but for now there are no partys until i get my my oais land bought.thanks for leting me go into the club.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

There is a graveyard in Firecat alley I believe and one in the deathschool.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
i am samuel nightpetal, currently level 11. just bought a membership and love it

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009

I am Nicole Song on Wizard101 and i really enjoy it... i am a necromancer... oh ya... NECROMANCERS ROCK WIZARD CITY... lol my other school is life, i'm opposite schools. My main: Death and my secondary school: Life :D awesome right? lol I LOVE BEING A NECROMANCER............ ROCK ON xD

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
hi im keiramistdust. im level 40 & im just about to turn level41. would you be abel to go to a new world?becausei alredy have marlybone wizardcity kropitopia & grizlihelm please let me now,
thanks
keiramistdust.
ps. i think this death student clu is fun

Survivor
May 20, 2009
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
hi again its me wolf shadowweaver :D and i have some ideas for some awesome cloths like haveing some wings that can make you jump higher or letting you hover for a minute or two or even letting you fly but in a limit how high you can go though and some boots that make you run like sonic the hedgehog my favorite guy, he is cool 8) so any ways now onto the helmet........ hmmm :-o how about that lets you do a flip of some sort idk Xp it would be cool to have a costume of a gundam or black ace from megaman starforce 3 XD oh oh oh how about dressing either as sonic or shadow the hedgehog XD i rather prefer shadow he much more cooler 8) oh it would be cool if you can ride your broom like a skateboard from harry potter (the first movie) well thats all i got i will be in the regular wizard city not the test one :? in the commons or either just roaming around Xp that all folks

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
:D Hi I am Taylor Swift LVL 10 Death Wizard and I am an Initiate Necromancer Death Students are Awesome! ( : 8)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
Hi, I am Alex Nightshade, Level 30 magus necromancer. I am currently in Chelsea Court in Marleybone and i need someone to help me beat Shakes O' Leary. (just name the time, place, realm, realm area, time, time zone, etc.)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Hey guys, i just wanted to say i made it to Grandmaster Necromancer! Wo0t! Anyway, i actually made it to Grandmaster a while ago, but i just wanted to post it here to let out my excitement!

Blake Soulflame, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I have an 18 named Rebacca Winterward.Death is THE BEST!
You'll find me in Krokatoipia,or coulussess bulavard.just say from death club and i'll be your friend

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
Yeah thats a good idea but do you have A REAL GROUP IN THE GAME! I do and my Master Lord Wolf is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! So there!!!! ps. I AM A DEATH STUDENT LVL 14...

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
Yo,Im a level 22 death wizard and I did get to other places early,so,when facing Banshees in Krokotopia,use death prisim and skeletal pirate

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
hey what up every body, my name is Caroline I'm a recent death student at wizard 101 and i don't know what my second class should be, what do you think?

PS. DEATH PEOPLE ROCK!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
mine is Autumn shadowstone lvl 32

i love being a death student because the spells are cool. My second school is storm.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Hi, i'm Paige Deathweaver and i'm level 43 master! I think that death is awesome, but, it's true that the "life" spells are pretty weak. My secondary school is storm for the power (i just got stormzilla!) but it ALWAYS fizzles. It's really annoying right about when i'm gonna kill someone, i fizzle and then i almost die. Anyway, I just have to say, ROCK ON DEATH STUDENTS! 8)

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I am death wizard Wolf Ashcaster I am a master necromancer and a level 45

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

Look at the death school side where mortis the tree is

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
hi my name is richard lionheart and i am a level 19 necromancer and i think death is the best but most of the spell like banshee don't have steal effects i also need help on suncken city like every one else and my 2nd
school is myth (0)
8) :-o -l L1

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
hi i am davin goldenhunter and i am a grand master death
death is realy good and the spells are great
my best one is wraith and i use it most of the time

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
hey all i am a grandmaster necromancer and if you all want to know i have scarecrow. names timothy foebreaker i prefer now that i got last spell to hit all and kill all while healing it is qut fun and takes less time hope you enjoy by way wit death only all hit spell is last one.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Hey fellow Death students. :)

I have a level 17 Death wizard named Calamity Soulbreaker. That name has a VERY nice ring to it, no? :P

So far, I had a whole lot of fun playing Death wizard, and I absolutely cannot wait until I get my minion. :D

While life drain spells are comparably weak, the fact that they deal damage and HEAL you at the SAME time makes those spells incredibly powerful as they are. You can trap and blade, and use feint to increase that healing factor, while seriously increasing the damage factor, pretty easily.

Thing is, you dont need to use drain spells. If you are still good on health, you can use direct damage spells like banshee and skeleton that are quite a bit more powerful.

My secondary school is Life. While death spells can heal you to some extend, having such a variety, and FREQUENT, ability to heal enables you to last through the absolutely most horrifying of battles.

I love being able to use Sacrifice, and then using a Pixie after taking another big whopping blast of damage. Sacrifice is actually more powerful (450 healing) than Pixie (400 healing), but Sacrifice uses three pips, instead of two, and being able to opt for a two pip Pixie can be a serious life saver. For example, if you have three pips, use a pixie for a good heal, then turn around and use the Ghoul for an additional healing effect. :P If you gain a power pip, you'll have three death pips to work with, in which you can use a more powerful banshee.

As for the graveyard, during one of the Death wizard quests, the quest instructions given were pretty clear, make sure you take your time to READ things in the game. An added benefit to reading is that you get better at it and improve your overall reading skills.

As for Nightside, I actually found it because I had taken a GUESS as to where to go lol, even though the quest directions dictate the bridge. Nightside is BEHIND the waterfall, by the bridge, close to Unicorn Way. You would actually have to go into the water itself to look.

As for access, you'll have to wait for the game progression to get you there. :P

once you get to use wraith max your power pips so you can use next turn you start wit a blade that give a power pip and boom simple as that you wont even have to use pixie by way if you use wraith wit blades and feints you can get it to hit ten thousand.