Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Hello all!

/wave

I play a necro called Corwin Deathwalker. As of this writing, he is a level 28 Adept Necromancer with a secondary school of Life.

I've found that those two schools compliment each other very well!

One of the things I like to do is cast Sacrifice when I have either a Legend Shield on (for a reduction in Death Damage) or the Balance attack damage debuff (don't know the name of the spell). That way instead of getting only 450 Health from the Sacrifice I get most of the 700 when I cast it on myself, or I take way less damage when healing someone else!

Also, when you get to the higher levels, if you put in quite a few Curses, Death Traps and Deathblades chances are that you're going to have 2 (if not all 3 of those) out by the time you're able to cast a Vampire or Skeletal Pirate. And with all 3 out, you'll usually 1-shot most bosses (if you don't fizzle).

Cronniss Starrmyrr

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Hello, I'm Ian Dreamsinger and I'm a level 16 Death wizard and just earned the Vampire spell, it's so cool!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Hi I am Erica Firestrider, A Magus Necromancer, aka level 39!! I love being a death student. The only thing i didn't like was when Dwyorgn gave me the quest to defeat Freddy Nine Lives, nine times! That was boring. Otherwise-Death rules, and is the second strongest school in my opinion.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Hi, I am a Fire student name is Michael Stormrider i know wierd name for a fire wizard thought i would fool people and i am a lvl 45 i just wanted to say that i am a fire and death and i gotta say the feint is so bomb gives my cards so much power its like putting twenty buffs on my helephant lol :D

Defender
May 24, 2009
i am a level 6 death wizerd i used to be 34 death but got stuck on big ben :(. Anywaws how do i get there quickly

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

my second school is fire, just for helephant, lol,

valerian shade ~ Grandmaster (50) Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
What up! my death school minion brethren! This is you buddy Antonio Firerider; Lets show them what death school is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
May 26, 2009
This is Adam Rainmender Journeyman Necromancer 15 I've been to every world name a world I'll tell you if i've been there.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
hey its Brooke Darkblade again.
Level 31 Necromancer

I've been wondering about the death minions and I want to know the order of all of them.

I know 1 pip is a ghost, 3 is a skeleton, 4 is a ghoul, and 5 is a ghost, and 6 is a banshee
Can someone help me fill the rest in. Thanks!
Go death

Edit: 2 is dark sprite, 7 is a scarecrow, 8 is another ghost, and 14(full power pips) is a wraith.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
DEATH SCHOOL ROCKS
I'm a lvl 46 master necromancer and i rock. i'm going to not only tell you about death school but about every other school as well:
#1 (death of course)
final card- scarecrow ( lvl 48)
school pet - wraith (lvl 48 also along with the card)
ok now there were some debates about death. people are saying death is weak because people think of it as a non healing school. WRONG death is completely powerful especially since we CAN heal. life school can heal but actually its not exactly strong its mostly healing spells. death is powerful and it heals. ex: sacrifice you get at lvl 20 it takes health away from you and gives you even more health!
ex 2: vampire, i've seen vampire do like 3000 damage and thats hard to do with a low rank and it also heals you!
ex 3: wraith now this spell is one of the best death spells there is. ( lvl 42)
i've seen this do soooooo much damage its unreal!
ex 3: scarecrow, also the final death spell this hits all the opponents and does a lot of damage and gives back your health.
#2 LIFE SCHOOL
this an okay school not much strength.
final card- rebirth (lvl 48)
school pet- saytr (lvl 48 also with card)
ok now this school comes in handy sooo much like if you die for some reason these players can HELP A LOT. all their healing spells are really good and if you have the right spells up can heal A LOT. they arent very strong, but they are our last resort healers.
i've gtg i'll post more tomorrow cya
alexis lvl 46 m aster necrmancer

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Hey peoples my name is Jack Frost and i am a master necromancer (if my name is jack frost i should be ice)

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
hey classmates was up i am kevin hex glade lvl 44 master :) and i luv death for the peoples who asked my second school is myth ( i mean really who wouldnt ) oh and i agree wit the dude about wraith skeleatal pirate is more powerful lol but i still LUV wraith any way i am in the middle of dragonspyre and let me tell ya it is wicked :P oh and shout out to one of my best friends in the game HUNTER PIXIE HAMMER hunter is lvl 50 and he is awesome hunter got like 4 family members on the game i know them all closely except his cous quinn hey and to all the begginers out there plz dont fall for the scam artists who want your treasure cards any I AM HOPING YOU PEOPLE AT KINGSISLE WELL SEND A NOTE FROM OUR TEACHER MALASTIARE OR HIS ASSISTANT DWORGYN PLZ LET THEM REPLY

Survivor
May 31, 2009
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?

You get training points and go to another school and just get those spells only when you have training points.

Chris Ashshade,level 27,Hero of Krokotopia

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
firefosho wrote:
hey its Brooke Darkblade again.
Level 31 Necromancer

I've been wondering about the death minions and I want to know the order of all of them.

I know 1 pip is a ghost, 3 is a skeleton, 4 is a ghoul, and 5 is a ghost, and 6 is a banshee
Can someone help me fill the rest in. Thanks!
Go death
ok two is pixie seven is scarecroe 14 is wraith and thats all i know ya said most of the ones i know

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Mangus Necromaster level 38. Drago stone. This is my second character and I advanced with it much faster. I love the ability to have more spells then others and more health as well.
My second school is Myth and its working out very good for just higher level spells. i dont even use lower level spells at all.

Thanks

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Wolf Deathbreaker here lvl 50 necromancer, head of the ivory knights just letting you now i took some more screenshots with my wraith vaden and of me fighting malistare, also i have some pics up of the 2009 gathering. they are in the photo album in wizard society section if you want to check them out.

see you in the spiral Wolf Deathbreaker

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
HI, Im Jesse Stronglade and my main school is Death and i just turned lvl 10 and my second school is Myth and i got the card Banshee but i want Cyclops but I didnt get a training point...why? :x

Survivor
May 16, 2009
My name is Valdus Darkheart. I wear a mask that covers my face and have a spear wand. I am lvl 43 (master necromancer). I am death and storm ( i know stormzilla). I am mostly at wizard city.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009

I know that if you summon a minion with all power pips you get a wraith, Three power pips and one pip you get a scarecrow, Three power pips you get a banshee. These are all i know for the moment. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
ginger22 wrote:
HI, Im Jesse Stronglade and my main school is Death and i just turned lvl 10 and my second school is Myth and i got the card Banshee but i want Cyclops but I didnt get a training point...why? :x

well you get a training point for every 4 levels until level 20 then its every 5 levels, for you, you need to be at level 12 to get you next training point hope that helped 8)

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
tedebearnc wrote:
I'm Death Storm, currently level 12. I just got the quest to talk to the Death Tree in Nightside but I can't get in. Is there other things I need to do before I can enter?

yes there is you need to beat nightshade ( the actual quest ) you get a key to go in there when you want :D

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please
it's iin the hauted cave i think correct me if i'm wrong

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
hey cool im a adept necromancer :) :-) :-) :) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
what does the deth card that you earn that has 3 hearts on it that you earn around level 25 do? thx!